Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-02-2004, 07:12 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Missouri - Armed Man Threatens Walmart Customers

Sword Wielding Man Arrested In Missouri Wal-Mart

Missouri - A motorist who was driving erratically around 9 a.m. Monday morning was arrested after quite a scene at the Cape Girardeau Wal-Mart store.

Officials tell NewsChannel 5 the unidentified man got off the highway and drove to the discount retailed where he abandoned his vehicle and went into a south entrance to the store carrying a rifle, which later turned out to be a pellet rifle, as well as a long sword.

Once inside the Wal-Mart; the man began threatening employees and customers with the two weapons, and smashed several display cases.

Police responded to the store and when they approached the man; he pulled a knife on an officer who responded by striking the man in the head several times with his police baton. Other officers then rushed to subdue the man, who is only being identified as a resident of Chaffee, Missouri, in the bootheel, south of Cape Girardeau.

Authorities say the man they have in custody also threatened police, saying he had a bomb inside his automobile, which was parked in the Wal-Mart parking lot.

Federal Alcohol-Tobacco and Firearms agents were summoned to the scene and after a thorough search of the man's vehicle, they found nothing.
The arrested man is currently being treated for injuries suffered while being taken into custody. No police officers were injured in the incident--and none of the employees or customers of the store were injured either.

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 11-02-2004, 07:17 PM
BMXICAN

LOL oh the horrors of the local Wally World...

Damn I wish I could find that link that Sam posted of the blog of the Wally World worker...That shit was fucking hilarious...Sam if you or anyone that reads this....Please post that link again, that shit cracked me the fuck up reading about tales of band camp girl and such lol........:D

Jesus had a tough life. I read about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the F--- out of everybody!
-Sam Kinison
Old 11-02-2004, 11:23 PM
Death wants you!Yeah you!

Send a message via AIM to dantehorrorfan
Quote:
Originally posted by kpropain
LOL oh the horrors of the local Wally World...

Damn I wish I could find that link that Sam posted of the blog of the Wally World worker...That shit was fucking hilarious...Sam if you or anyone that reads this....Please post that link again, that shit cracked me the fuck up reading about tales of band camp girl and such lol........:D
Agreed.
Old 11-06-2004, 01:49 PM
The horror of the minds

Quote:
Originally posted by dantehorrorfan
Agreed.
I agree also
Fear is in the mind of the beholder. If that mind is strong engough fear can be defated. If the minds is weak, and the fear is storng, the fear will control the life. THe fear couldn't be defeated the life would be controled by it forevere.