Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-15-2009, 05:22 AM
HumanRejection

Lightbulb Creating a list

Hey I am new here so i don't know where this goes but anyhow.

I have created a classic list from 1897-1960 but now need help on making 1961-1980 for friends and also i am probably going to learn how to create a website and do a massive database of films with reviews and so forth. (Hopefully)

I have alot of horror films (713 on dvd, 330 on VHS, 4 reels) and want to help people just starting out, however, i need information about the film i have. This is becuase some of my VHS have no labels, no description, just the film on. Also, there are different titles like Zombi 2 (Italy title) is (the) Zombie Flesh Eaters in UK and something else in the US. So it be great if someone can give a list of horros which i may have missed out. I am doing the list now at this precise moment and will list them here. (if i can find my way back) or my profile.

Just message me personnally or here with ones you find good or in the years 1961-1980. Please state the title, the year and the director of the movie and if their are re-runs or remakes to that movie please say so. (Like Frankanstien has remakes in the 60's which are not original for instance.)

Erm, hopefully I explained that in good understanding.

Cheers.

(if this is in the wrong place i do apologise, i just thought it said classic horror, and i am doing classic. (well late classics))

HR :cool:
Old 03-15-2009, 06:41 AM
Foxhole Atheist

There are a few top 100 lists around here, well worth your time glancing at:

http://horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22953

http://horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26771

http://horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30312

http://horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33002

Battle Royalty, 2009
@Wolf_Scousemac
Old 03-16-2009, 03:13 PM
She's under the stairs

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanRejection View Post
Hey I am new here so i don't know where this goes but anyhow.

I have created a classic list from 1897-1960 but now need help on making 1961-1980 for friends and also i am probably going to learn how to create a website and do a massive database of films with reviews and so forth. (Hopefully)

I have alot of horror films (713 on dvd, 330 on VHS, 4 reels) and want to help people just starting out, however, i need information about the film i have. This is becuase some of my VHS have no labels, no description, just the film on. Also, there are different titles like Zombi 2 (Italy title) is (the) Zombie Flesh Eaters in UK and something else in the US. So it be great if someone can give a list of horros which i may have missed out. I am doing the list now at this precise moment and will list them here. (if i can find my way back) or my profile.

Just message me personnally or here with ones you find good or in the years 1961-1980. Please state the title, the year and the director of the movie and if their are re-runs or remakes to that movie please say so. (Like Frankanstien has remakes in the 60's which are not original for instance.)

Erm, hopefully I explained that in good understanding.

Cheers.

(if this is in the wrong place i do apologise, i just thought it said classic horror, and i am doing classic. (well late classics))

HR :cool:
Good luck with creating a website and a database, it sounds like you will need it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx
Because you want his maggot ridden dick dontcha