Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-13-2009, 06:28 PM
Evil Dead

The Unborn

*May Contain Spoilers*

I rarely go to see horror movies anymore. With some of the pictures I saw it looked promising so I gave it a shot. Lets just say it takes one hell of a shitty movie for me to walk out and I walked out right after the crab walk scene. Horror movies now-a-days go way to far. For example the crab walk scene with the old man. That scene could have been great but they had to go to far and make it way to unrealistic to the point where it had to be animated. Your going way to far when you have to animate a scene in horror. The crab walk scene in Exorcist was horrifying when I first saw it because they kept it simple. I'm surprised I didn't walk out when her mother turned into a damn dinasour or whatever the fuck that was. I just don't understand why they can't keep horror movies simple these days. I just wonder what the fuck is going on the writer/directors head when they create some of these scenes.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:24 PM
Undead

Send a message via AIM to DeVuL Send a message via Yahoo to DeVuL
This..... makes me sad...

Dammit!

...Demon to some, Angel to others...

"Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked, pal!" -- "That's it man, game over man, game over! What the fuck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?" Aliens (1986)
Old 01-13-2009, 08:38 PM
Evil Dead

I've heard from a couple of people that this movie was bad and that's a damn shame. I was looking forward to it.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:14 PM
Pirate of Bengal

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomstranger View Post
I've heard from a couple of people that this movie was bad and that's a damn shame. I was looking forward to it.
...me too!:(
Old 01-14-2009, 10:34 AM
Undead

Send a message via AIM to DeVuL Send a message via Yahoo to DeVuL
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomstranger View Post
Well, sonnavah! Sad thing is, I'll probably see it anyway and worse yet, I'll probably own it...

ugh... Damn addictions..

...Demon to some, Angel to others...

"Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked, pal!" -- "That's it man, game over man, game over! What the fuck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?" Aliens (1986)
Old 02-09-2009, 07:21 PM
No redeeming qualities

Pretty disappointing. The only real redeeming quality was Odette Yustman. Not because of her acting, she just makes me tingly in all the right ways.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:25 PM
amstyle

Why can't they make a decent horrorfilm lately?
Old 02-18-2009, 06:28 AM
Don't close your eyes

I just saw a preview to this on tv tonight. It come out to cinemas next week. I didn't hear it, but what i saw has me enthused. I lost count of the number of horrors i watched last year and found disappointing.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:19 PM
Don't close your eyes

Spoiler alert

I saw this last night, and i was disappointed. I think i gave myself the kiss of death with my last post. This film was in essense, crap. Somebody mentioned the lead girl actress. I see so many straight to dvd horrors, with attractive young women. You can almost be assured that the story and the overall movie will be rubbish. I felt like i was watching a cross between The Exorcist and The Omen. If you have to see this film then watch it on dvd. Don't waste your time going to the movies like i did.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:11 AM
Hellraiser

is this movie worth seeing?