Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-06-2011, 08:32 AM
Little Boo

Hello There

Hello, I'm an aspiring film maker and I am taking part in an A level course in which we are to create the opening 2 mins of a feature length horror film. So far we have made a rough cut which can be seen below, and we would really appreciate any feedback on it! Bare in mind it is a rough cut so dont expect all of the footage to be in the final cut. We are also to be reshooting a few shots including the ending because we do not think it works!.

I have a youtube channel with things such as behind the scenes footage and any earlier rough cuts, so feel free to have a quick look.

Yes we are amateurs so dont expect it to be top class, we are looking for any help we can get off you guys!

I also have a blog on my work so far which can be seen here www.rob-shaw1994.blogspot.com

Anyway like I said would appreciate anything saying what we could improve on/film again or leave out. Thanks very much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUkbC...el_video_title

Last edited by Alienspanner; 03-06-2011 at 08:35 AM.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:10 PM
Wicked Witch Of The North

Send a message via MSN to BookZombie Send a message via Yahoo to BookZombie Send a message via Skype™ to BookZombie
Hi and welcome to the forum. The only thing I can put my finger on with your video is that first scene with the red car, it is a very nice and friendly color and it do not really put me in horror mood, perhaps a bit of mud or such on it would make the starting visual less friendly. Other than that it seams fun.
@}->-If you are ever attacked by vampires, held hostage by aliens, haunted by angry ghosts, put on a zombie's menu, stalked by an undying killer or in other ways find yourself in a horror movie situation, never, ever go near the bathroom!-<-{@
Old 03-07-2011, 02:19 AM
From The Beyond

Welcome aboard and good luck with your project :)
Old 03-07-2011, 06:52 AM
Little Boo

Ah I see what you are getting at there! Thanks for that i'll have to bear that in mind :) Thanks for the welcome too! :)