Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum

Old 02-05-2015, 03:12 PM

I know that movie "Last Wave". Maybe it was some kind of publicity stunt!
Old 02-05-2015, 03:34 PM
It's a-liiiiiiiiiiiiive!

I was wondering the same thing. Not so much publicity (it was a modest theater with a modest budget, and Germany is not as fond of publicity stunts as America is), but some person who wanted to spook someone who had just seen the movie. And maybe that's what happened ... but it seems like a lot of effort for a small payoff ... and one that wouldn't have occurred if I hadn't paid attention to what I saw.
Old 02-05-2015, 04:18 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachMiel View Post
I was wondering the same thing. Not so much publicity (it was a modest theater with a modest budget, and Germany is not as fond of publicity stunts as America is), but some person who wanted to spook someone who had just seen the movie. And maybe that's what happened ... but it seems like a lot of effort for a small payoff ... and one that wouldn't have occurred if I hadn't paid attention to what I saw.
The returns on a publicity stunt like that would evaporate pretty quickly.

Old 02-05-2015, 08:20 PM
It's a-liiiiiiiiiiiiive!

Rack em! ;-)
Old 02-06-2015, 02:52 AM
I am the turtle lord

I remember one time I jinxed a friend of mine quite by accident. I was drawing a thank you card for my boss because he gave me my first bee hive, now in the picture there were some beekeepers robbing hives of honey. One of the beekeepers is being stung in the bum (for he was wearing cargo shorts) by a bee. Well I went on trip with my boss and my friend, we were going into the mountains to rob some honey from his hives. I noticed that my friend was wearing cargo shorts. When we started robbing a hive one flew up my friends shorts and stung him right smack in the bum exactly like the picture.