Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-07-2011, 01:25 AM
Whip In My Valise

It might be the Tomie series.
Old 11-07-2011, 05:34 PM
Little Boo

You are damn genious. If I ever come across you in a dark alley.....you going to get a kiss on the lips and grab on your bum.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:26 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUFAMS View Post
You are damn genious. If I ever come across you in a dark alley.....you going to get a kiss on the lips and grab on your bum.
I'm sure he would like that very much.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
I'm sure he would like that very much.

You know how I roll, Angra!;)
Old 11-08-2011, 02:15 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWickerFan View Post
It might be the Tomie series.
Thats it! Thanks Wicker
Old 11-08-2011, 02:25 PM
Evil Dead

This might be a tricky one, but I'm sure you're up to the challenge.

I've got a few DVDs from Arrow Video (a UK distributor who've released tons of cult, exploitation and 70's/80's horror titles for the last couple of years) and before some of the films there's a trailer for Arrow themselves and it shows clips of various films they distribute.

There's one clip I saw, only a few seconds long, of a gun being held to a woman's cheek and when the shot goes off, it cuts to a slow-motion (looks like early CGI) shot of the bullet entering the cheek with the perspective being from inside her head.

Again, not much to go on, but...
Old 11-08-2011, 04:37 PM
Whip In My Valise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieDrone View Post
This might be a tricky one, but I'm sure you're up to the challenge.

I've got a few DVDs from Arrow Video (a UK distributor who've released tons of cult, exploitation and 70's/80's horror titles for the last couple of years) and before some of the films there's a trailer for Arrow themselves and it shows clips of various films they distribute.

There's one clip I saw, only a few seconds long, of a gun being held to a woman's cheek and when the shot goes off, it cuts to a slow-motion (looks like early CGI) shot of the bullet entering the cheek with the perspective being from inside her head.

Again, not much to go on, but...
That sounds like The Stendhal Syndrome. I seem to remember Dario Argento doing shots like that.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:46 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWickerFan View Post
That sounds like The Stendhal Syndrome. I seem to remember Dario Argento doing shots like that.
That seems pretty likely.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:31 AM
From The Beyond

The Stendhal Syndrome is an awesome film I hope you enjoy it :)
Old 11-30-2011, 12:43 PM
Little Boo

Trying to figure Out the Name of an old movie

I remember when i was much younger, in the late 90's i watched a film about these regular guys who someone became giant monster like creatures. All i can remember is the guy in the beginning was on like an interview, but he was in the shadows and it looked like he was a monster (he looked like the monster that he actually was in the movie). Later at the end of the movie they shined light on him and he was normal again. if anyone can remember a movie like this.. please help me.

thanks

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods