Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-17-2009, 06:59 AM
She's under the stairs

one step back

I'm in the last week of my time in the U.K, I'm really hopeless at this sort of thing. Getting organised that is, I always leave things to the last minute, such as running to catch a train or plane for an international or interstate journey. That's happened many times.

But right now my head feels like a solid brick, everytime I think of something I need to do before I leave I then think of somthing else I need to do which leads another untill I just sieze up and can't move.

It wasn't so bad when I was leaving Australia for here as I knew I would be back in a few years, but this is pretty much it, all lose ends must be tied. I feel like I'm making no ground on it what so ever, I'm tempted to reach for the bottle of whisky, but I know that will just distract me to another degree.

I'm going to explode in a minute, just felt like venting, it feels somewhat better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx
Because you want his maggot ridden dick dontcha
Old 08-17-2009, 07:47 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Yeah - i imagine its tough.

Make a list and try get thru it bit by bit - i think that might help.

Why are going home (if you don't mind me asking)?
Old 08-17-2009, 08:52 AM
Evil Dead

Oh hell I know how much hassle goes into moving from one place to another to and fro! Always the last minute stuff like forgetting things, tickets, grabbing buses, changing trains or planes, running around bla bla bla, etc etc......there's always something which you forget and it keeps nagging away in the back of your mind all through the trip!!:mad:

You were over to the UK to study or something?~! Good luck with all that shit!:)
Old 08-17-2009, 10:20 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Not good enough for you huh? As tedious as it sounds, make a list. Or a few, for different things you need to take with you or sort out etc. Makes it a lot easier.

Bet you can't wait to get back to your vegemite. Never tried it but it can't be any worse than Marmite.

The Ferrets like it...
Old 08-17-2009, 01:41 PM
She's under the stairs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferox13 View Post
Yeah - i imagine its tough.

Make a list and try get thru it bit by bit - i think that might help.

Why are going home (if you don't mind me asking)?

My visa is at it's end....

And Paul, I was here on a 2 year working holiday maker visa, somthing we get As an Australian to work and see how dull the old country is... :D

By the way Ferret, You can vegemite here, try Morrisons or Sumerfields....

I think it's mainly I have been working full time up till now, I called in sick today just so I could get some shit done, now I realise I need to get 3 p45's out of employers to get my tax back... but that should be a juicy 500 squid in a month or so when I am getting set up back home.

I ended up getting a biyt done today, well, a lot of things started anyway which I should get finished in the next few nights after work. Then went out to see Antichrist and got a few pints in at one of my favorite ale houses, it's strage going to places for what you know is the last time. Well, most likely.

Quote:
Old 08-17-2009, 02:01 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
I'll tell my Mum to pick some up.

The Ferrets like it...
Old 08-17-2009, 03:10 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to missmacabre
As an OCD sufferer I sugest to do lists. I keeps several of them on white boards in my room, because if I don't have an order to do things in I have panic attacks. Before you go to bed make a list of what needs to be done the next day (you'll probably sleep better that way) and then when you get up in the morning everything shoud be a bit easier cause you know exactly what needs to get done.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:39 PM
She's under the stairs

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmacabre View Post
As an OCD sufferer I sugest to do lists. I keeps several of them on white boards in my room, because if I don't have an order to do things in I have panic attacks. Before you go to bed make a list of what needs to be done the next day (you'll probably sleep better that way) and then when you get up in the morning everything shoud be a bit easier cause you know exactly what needs to get done.
Lists give me Panick attacks, to many things in front of me at once.... ;)

Quote:
Old 08-17-2009, 04:55 PM
Misanthrope

Good luck getting everything sorted mate! Shit I'd be tempted to bail n' leave the loose ends because I'm Mr Responsibilty :D
Old 08-19-2009, 07:54 PM
Waste Disposer

You are blocking... because you do not want to leave.