Old 08-19-2016, 07:17 PM
Evil Dead

Ants

I woke up yesterday and began to use my computer. I heard this slight noise that sounded like something was shifting ever so slightly. I figured it was from my speakers. A few minutes later I looked towards where the sound was and about two inches from my hand was this:

Old 08-20-2016, 05:10 AM
Horror Fan

Yeah we got them too, any suggestions? Beats roaches.

Old 08-20-2016, 11:05 AM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Anything I have to suggest isn't really helpful. Get a duck, start a fire, start beating them with the nearest object, etc. What were they so interested in anyway? Looked like they were swarming a tissue?

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 08-20-2016, 01:47 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roiffalo View Post
Anything I have to suggest isn't really helpful. Get a duck, start a fire, start beating them with the nearest object, etc. What were they so interested in anyway? Looked like they were swarming a tissue?
I called my super to see if he had stuff for ants. He bought a can of raid, not really going to fix the problem so I'm going to go out and buy ant traps. I would've taken care of them on my desk, but he did it without asking and I was too groggy from waking up to think to stop him and do it myself.

What they were after was the peel off seal of some bottle or something. It seemed to be made of a little cotton and paper, maybe some styrofoam. I do not know what they wanted with it. I didn't see them taking any of it away as they do in a line to their 'hill.' I've seen them carrying pieces of food. I was lazy about doing something because they weren't massing anywhere.
Old 08-22-2016, 10:54 AM
I am the turtle lord

GET A MAGNIFYING GLASS!