Old 11-20-2007, 09:54 AM
Bhoot

I just saw Planet Terror

And I loved it - quirky and bizzare. Some of the best splatterin' zombies I've seen in a while now.

Oh by the way, glad to be here. Hello all.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:23 AM
She's under the stairs

Did you see it at the cinema or at home?

p.s, Australia are going to whoop Indias ass in the test series coming up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx
Because you want his maggot ridden dick dontcha
Old 11-20-2007, 10:43 AM
Bhoot

Hah!

Saw it at home. Just as I'm gonna see some one sided matches this winter down under - one sided in our favor of course :)

PS: If you happen to meet Andy Symonds, please apologize on my behalf. We can be tiresome at times.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:46 AM
Evil Puppy

Planet Terror was very entertaining but I really think it's not the same without the "Grindhouse" cinema experience. I'm not one to label a film one that you "HAVE to see in the theater" but the Grindhouse is one such experience that loses a lot packaged as seperate movies.
Old 11-21-2007, 09:07 AM
She's under the stairs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhoot View Post
Saw it at home. Just as I'm gonna see some one sided matches this winter down under - one sided in our favor of course :)

PS: If you happen to meet Andy Symonds, please apologize on my behalf. We can be tiresome at times.

You can't be serious... That's ok about Roy, He's not even sure that he's not a monkey.. He's playing well at the moment though.. I can't wait till Boxing day, unfortunately I'm in Scotland this year instead of Melbourne!

I'm going to have to get Sky sports set up in the next week... Besides, you have to get over the Pakis first... ;)

Back to Planet Terror, I've only seen it on the small screen, I'm going to go see it at the cinema tomorrow..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx
Because you want his maggot ridden dick dontcha
Old 11-27-2007, 02:41 PM
I'M 37!!!

I loved this movie. I thought it was just pure fun and adrenaline. Sadly, I seen it at home. I didn't get around to seeing it at the cinema. Though, that may have helped me appreciate Death Proof more. From what I hear, since Proof was second, and wasn't as in your face and intense, most people didn't like it. To be honest, I thought it was still thrilling (when the chase scenes hit) and the dialogue was great (as always in a Tarantino flick). It should've been shown first, that way people would've probably appreciated it more. Or maybe not. Maybe they did just hate. Oh well. Both kicked ass and were fun to watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
It's not rape if you shout suprise!
Old 12-02-2007, 10:23 AM
Fake Shemp

Send a message via AIM to The Vault of Horror Send a message via Yahoo to The Vault of Horror Send a message via Skype™ to The Vault of Horror
I wound up liking Death Proof a lot better, which I didn't expect.

Listen to my internet radio station, Sublime to Ridiculous, at live365.com/stations/b_sol
Old 12-02-2007, 10:59 AM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
I liked Death proof better too, but i'm not sure why. Planet terror has some of the best action/gore i've ever seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 12-03-2007, 04:07 PM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posher778 View Post
I liked Death proof better too, but i'm not sure why. Planet terror has some of the best action/gore i've ever seen.
I'm glad to hear people actually appreciate Death Proof... Honestly, I liked Planet Terror better, but I see the merits of Death Proof. I thought that Tarentino did a spectacular homage/parody to the genre of the CAR exploitation movies.

I feel as though a lot of people wrote the movie off specifically because they like to hate Tarentino. Honestly, the guy's a douche, it's true, but he is one HELL of a director.

Not to mention, Kurt Russel was pretty damn badass.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 12-05-2007, 04:55 PM
Avenger

Send a message via AIM to XFeaRX
I saw it a while ago, but it had some pretty nice lines. My favorite was when the BBQ guy said to the zombies standing outside "Are you goina stay out there, or are you goina come and eat". :eek: