Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Vintage Horror Movies

Old 01-14-2013, 02:39 PM
The Boogeyman

Interesting article. Wish they still do things like that. They should do a whole cult movie thing like they do for rocky horror picture show for his movies.
Old 02-22-2014, 06:08 PM
Evil Dead

Macabre is the only film of the five I haven't yet watched. I really need to get around to seeing it. Fearnet has been showing a bunch of William Castle movies On Demand all month.
Old 03-15-2014, 12:44 AM
Evil Dead

It certainly is an interesting read!!!!!!! I love Castle's films and as mentioned by many posters already, although he's known for the gimmicks, A LOT of his films are still fun as hell to watch, especially MR. SARDONICUs, HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL, HOMICIDAL, STRAIGHT-JACKET and the incomparable THE TINGLER.
He was a first class huckster, but he seemed like a genuinely nice guy who loved what he did. How much fun he would have had/been at a horror convention!