Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-11-2005, 08:59 PM
Talien

Top 10 Most Wanted Slashers

Introducing the Paranormal Response Unit (PRU) Top Ten Most Wanted Slashers. Got a horror movie but you can't quite pin down who the slasher is? Visit this handy guide to review the worst offenders. And maybe, just maybe, it might help you survive them.

http://michael.tresca.net/pru

The PRU's mission is a noble one. It entails protecting everyone from slashers; upholding federal criminal laws against repeat killers; providing leadership and law enforcement assistance to federal, state, local and international agencies in investigating paranormal attacks — and performing these responsibilities in a manner that is responsive to the needs of the public.

PRU: Putting the end to horror movie sequels everywhere. Do you have what it takes?
Old 08-11-2005, 11:08 PM
The Emperor of America

Send a message via AIM to The STE
go fuck yourself

===

WATCH MY MOVIES(UPDATED: 5/7/08, "No Exit")
RING OF HONOR: BEST WRESTLING IN THE WORLD

TOO GOOD FOR THE HDC BATTLE ROYALE
Old 08-12-2005, 03:05 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
I read a couple...

You really suck.
Old 08-12-2005, 08:38 AM
whatever gets you through

Re: Top 10 Most Wanted Slashers

Quote:
Originally posted by Talien
Introducing the Paranormal Response Unit (PRU) Top Ten Most Wanted Slashers. Got a horror movie but you can't quite pin down who the slasher is? Visit this handy guide to review the worst offenders. And maybe, just maybe, it might help you survive them.

The PRU's mission is a noble one. It entails protecting everyone from slashers; upholding federal criminal laws against repeat killers; providing leadership and law enforcement assistance to federal, state, local and international agencies in investigating paranormal attacks — and performing these responsibilities in a manner that is responsive to the needs of the public.

PRU: Putting the end to horror movie sequels everywhere. Do you have what it takes?
Wow - that was amazingly stupid. Is there anyone in the world who would actually pay $7.95 to download a bunch of crap like that? I'm really curious - do people actually pay money for this????
Old 08-13-2005, 06:45 AM
Hellraiser

Top 10 Most Wanted Slashers

Wow you want people to pay for that.
Old 08-13-2005, 07:27 AM
Tenant

Re: Top 10 Most Wanted Slashers

Quote:
Originally posted by Talien

Well if you expect to go "pro" and sell this shit, you should make it right. You spelled "Michael Myers" wrong in that thing, you horror fan, you.

And am I mistaken, or is that really supposed to protect us from...other seriel killers, like in real life? Good to know that if someone's chasing me with a grey wig on and a knife, I can look him up in your book and see he's an altar ego slasher like Bates before I'm chopped to bits. Thanks for this great invention!
Old 08-13-2005, 07:28 AM
Tenant

Re: Re: Top 10 Most Wanted Slashers

Sorry, I accidentally double posted. Ignore this one.
Old 08-13-2005, 07:41 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Re: Re: Re: Top 10 Most Wanted Slashers

Quote:
Originally posted by alkytrio666
Accidentally...pff, postwhore;)
Old 08-13-2005, 07:41 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Re: Re: Re: Top 10 Most Wanted Slashers

Quote:
Originally posted by alkytrio666
Accidentally...pff, postwhore;)
Old 08-14-2005, 08:25 AM
Tenant

Hahahahahahaha.