Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Comics

Old 08-24-2015, 10:54 AM
Little Boo

Cool OUR FRIEND SATAN hilarious horror spoof graphic novel about depressed Satan

Hi!

My name is Dominik and I want to share with you my debut graphic novel called "Our Friend Satan". Its a hilarious horror spoof, and I think you might find it interesting, as most of our fans are a big horror buffs (and Satan's favourite movie is "Omen" - its a real tearjerker for him).

Anyway, you can check the first 17 pages of the actual graphic novel here: http://ourfriendsatan.com/comics , its a very quick and enjoyable read.

The story follows Satan, who is suffering from a midlife crisis. He would like to be evil, like in the old days, but he cannot reach the expectations of the modern people anymore. When even Satanists turn their backs on him, he decides to deal with the matter once and for all.

You can find more info on our Kickstarter: http://kck.st/1JMkJ2z .

Dominik
Old 08-24-2015, 03:10 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Magnificent! An enjoyable read with astounding illustration. I haven't the money to help you with your kick-starter, but good luck with it.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 08-24-2015, 03:32 PM
Little Boo

Hi Roiffalo! Don't worry, I'm glad you like it, it means a lot. If you have a minute it would be awesome if you could tell your friends about us, or just post a link to the comic book on your social networks. We can use all the promo we can get. And thank you!
Old 08-24-2015, 05:34 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Ah yes! I'll be happy to share on FaceBook. 8)

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 08-26-2015, 12:19 PM
Little Boo

If you gus have any questions - I've started "Ask Me Anything" session on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/commen...comic_book_in/ . I can explain how this comic book started and how we created the art.

Tags
comic book, comics, kickstarter, satan, spoof