#511  
Old 03-28-2005, 07:55 AM
urgeok's Avatar
urgeok urgeok is offline
Banned

 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 19,465
Quote:
Originally posted by ShankS
It's not yet ;)

.....well most places.
i could have picked it up in the same place i grabbed by last asian purchases

i love those chinese malls :D





by the way ..

i promise i wont be posting in this thread for a long time.
I'm not buying any more movies ...


well, not in droves of 5 - 10 anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #512  
Old 03-28-2005, 07:58 AM
AUSTIN316426808's Avatar
AUSTIN316426808 AUSTIN316426808 is offline
The Dork Knight

 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 14,618
Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
i could have picked it up in the same place i grabbed by last asian purchases

i love those chinese malls :D





by the way ..

i promise i wont be posting in this thread for a long time.
I'm not buying any more movies ...


well, not in droves of 5 - 10 anyway.

why not? you gonna start reading more?
__________________
Whatever The Fuck Ever
Reply With Quote
  #513  
Old 03-28-2005, 08:03 AM
urgeok's Avatar
urgeok urgeok is offline
Banned

 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 19,465
Quote:
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
why not? you gonna start reading more?
with the money i spend on movies - i could save it and take the family to australia .. which is what we want to do ..
Reply With Quote
  #514  
Old 03-28-2005, 09:20 AM
ShankS's Avatar
ShankS ShankS is offline
Now she has us.
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Escaping Horizon.
Posts: 10,465
Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
i could have picked it up in the same place i grabbed by last asian purchases

i love those chinese malls :D





by the way ..

i promise i wont be posting in this thread for a long time.
I'm not buying any more movies ...


well, not in droves of 5 - 10 anyway.
yeah ...yeah whatever, dont believe you can just kick a life long habbit, just like that lol :p


I decided to not order anything, till April.... then I saw another version of Oldboy and Leon this morning, that I must have. :D
__________________
ShankS's DVD List

<CENTER>
http://www.horror.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2020_5.gif</CENTER>

Reply With Quote
  #515  
Old 03-28-2005, 09:21 AM
urgeok's Avatar
urgeok urgeok is offline
Banned

 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 19,465
Quote:
Originally posted by ShankS
yeah ...yeah whatever, dont believe you can just kick a life long habbit, just like that lol :p


I decided to not order anything, till April.... then I saw another version of Oldboy and Leon this morning, that I must have. :D

there are a couple of stores i have to avoid .. and i should be ok :)
Reply With Quote
  #516  
Old 03-28-2005, 09:24 AM
AUSTIN316426808's Avatar
AUSTIN316426808 AUSTIN316426808 is offline
The Dork Knight

 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 14,618
Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
there are a couple of stores i have to avoid .. and i should be ok :)
I didn't buy anything for a month once and started having withdrawl sindroms and you exspect to last until you've saved up for a trip to Australia? good luck:D
__________________
Whatever The Fuck Ever
Reply With Quote
  #517  
Old 03-28-2005, 09:39 AM
The STE's Avatar
The STE The STE is offline
The Emperor of America
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Dr. Zaius
Posts: 7,670
Send a message via AIM to The STE
The Ultimate Ric Flair Collection
Greatest American Hero season 1
__________________

===

WATCH MY MOVIES(UPDATED: 5/7/08, "No Exit")
RING OF HONOR: BEST WRESTLING IN THE WORLD


TOO GOOD FOR THE HDC BATTLE ROYALE
Reply With Quote
  #518  
Old 03-28-2005, 09:49 AM
AUSTIN316426808's Avatar
AUSTIN316426808 AUSTIN316426808 is offline
The Dork Knight

 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 14,618
Quote:
Originally posted by The STE
The Ultimate Ric Flair Collection

are there actually matches in that or just clips of matches and a bunch of interviews?
__________________
Whatever The Fuck Ever
Reply With Quote
  #519  
Old 03-28-2005, 09:51 AM
urgeok's Avatar
urgeok urgeok is offline
Banned

 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 19,465
Quote:
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
I didn't buy anything for a month once and started having withdrawl sindroms and you exspect to last until you've saved up for a trip to Australia? good luck:D
it wont be easy ...
Reply With Quote
  #520  
Old 03-28-2005, 11:10 AM
The STE's Avatar
The STE The STE is offline
The Emperor of America
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Dr. Zaius
Posts: 7,670
Send a message via AIM to The STE
Quote:
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
are there actually matches in that or just clips of matches and a bunch of interviews?
From what I've watched so far, it's Ric talking about the feud, then they show the match (entire match). And the matches completely own your face, and the picture is REALLY good, especially considering some of the matches are over 20 years old
__________________

===

WATCH MY MOVIES(UPDATED: 5/7/08, "No Exit")
RING OF HONOR: BEST WRESTLING IN THE WORLD


TOO GOOD FOR THE HDC BATTLE ROYALE
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:18 AM.