Old 05-26-2015, 12:50 AM
Evil Dead

anyone seen human centipede 3

Good crazy fun. I only wish i had a secretary like the warden has For any fans of o.t.t horror i think you'll enjoy this. Gloriously daft. It has being pretty much slated all round. However, these people are simply 'wrong' there are some major problems of course, namel a pretty much incoherent lead character and plot holes you could drive a jumbo jet let alone a bus through, but it just adds to the fun
Old 05-26-2015, 02:17 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

I really didn't expect much from this and I got it in spades. Dieter Laser's scenery chewing was entertaining and the best thing about the first film, here it it just plain annoying.

Tom Six is trolling us hard - I dunno what Eric Roberts was thinking.
Old 05-26-2015, 12:34 PM
Evil Dead

***SPOILERS***

I loved it. I thought it was hilarious and completely over-the-top. Starting off with a "double-meta" was awesome -- a movie about guys watching a movie about a guy watching a movie. Yes, Tom Six is trolling us, but I think it's all good fun.

The one thing it was missing, however, was the brutality of the actual centipede. By removing the surgical aspect, it tamed down the torture too much. By making it reversible, it eliminated the horror of being permanently maimed. And by only showcasing it for essentially the last 10 minutes of the movie, it made it an afterthought. The centipede is actually the least horrific aspect of the movie.

Luckily, the trade is fair. There's plenty of exploitation and horror to be found elsewhere -- especially from the Nazi protagonist who you can't possible root for, who sexually abuses his employees, eats human genitalia and rapes coma patients. The fact that his "cookies" are exploits of horrific atrocities against African women -- this stuff is one of a kind, and makes you feel wrong for even participating. IMO, this film is a success.

Last edited by Giganticface; 05-26-2015 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Typos
Old 05-26-2015, 12:39 PM
Evil Dead

I watched a review of it, and he showed a couple scenes from the movie... it seemed almost unbearably bad.
Old 05-26-2015, 10:39 PM
Evil Dead

I havent seen it yet.I kinda liked the first but hated the second so not sure what to expect with the third to be honest.
Old 05-27-2015, 12:23 AM
Evil Dead

i don't think you'll like it then anthropopagus. It is good fun, and should be taken as such. six seems seems to be enjoying himself, and takes some of it out on the viewrs, and definitely the negative reviewers, As someone said the gore could have being higher. I actually cheered on the leading character he had a sort of sound logic but took it to its twisted extreme. I actually thought you would enjoy it ferox with your love of prison films and the o.t.t

Last edited by neilold; 05-27-2015 at 12:25 AM.
Old 05-27-2015, 02:52 PM
Evil Dead

Yeah I thought ferox might like it too based on other exploitation films he's approved of.

Give it a shot, Anthro. I have a feeling this one is going to take time to gain popularity, but eventually it will have cult appeal.

Old 05-27-2015, 11:31 PM
Evil Dead

I will try it out chaps,i`m just not going to go into it expecting it to rock my socks off.
Old 06-09-2015, 12:40 AM
Evil Dead

if you go in with that attitude you may be pleasantly surprised
Old 06-13-2015, 01:25 AM
Evil Dead

did you view it anthro and what did you think of it?