Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-13-2013, 07:59 AM
Immortal horror fan

Mindhunters.

Not typical horror but the deaths are definitely horror related. It's basically a "And Then There Were None" type of story with the FBI. I want to see the uncut version eventually.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:14 AM
Pirate of Bengal

The Brass Teapot (2012)

>>: B-

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted (2012)

>>: B+

The Frankenstein Theory (2013)

>>: D+
Old 03-13-2013, 09:24 AM
Horror Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshiq View Post

The Frankenstein Theory (2013)

>>: D+

Not what I wanted to read. Disappointing if true.

Old 03-13-2013, 09:31 AM
Pirate of Bengal

^^Just another stupid Yeti story with Frankenstein label, dull as hell! The monster 'mostly' appears for last few minutes.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:36 PM
Evil Dead

I have not posted in section for a while

Spider-Man 2 (2004)

This is another re-watch, I wasn't to keen on it when I first saw, It seem this movie as gown on me over the past few years

I really enjoyed it on second watch, I feel liked the fact that this movie had nice mixture of action and some very humourers moment in this movie.

I did laugh a few times in this movie as i found some jokes really funny, it blanded in really well with the action scenes.

There were some really good action scenes in this movie, really well made, there were some action that did go little longer they should, those scene kind of took edge of it.

I enjoyed most of the movie, I felt the ending was bit of let down, That really let the movie down.

The acting was really good from the whole cast!

Spider-Man 3 (2007)

I seen this a least twice before, I loved it, when it first came out. I thought it was best of 3 at the time (I didn't like second one at that time)

This movie a lot stuff happing and there could have least done first half movie that could easily fitted in the second movie.

I found this movie was trying to put way too much stuff in this movie, I loved it,

I was like Give Spider-man a break

This movie was really fasted past and Action packed and I don't think took my eyes of TV at all until the ending credits

There action scene in this movie was very gripping to watch, really well made and
not sure what make of the Series Twist at the end.

8 out of 10

The Hunger Games

I heard this was bit like Battle Royal (Which I think it classic) That is one reason, i wasn't to keen on seeing this movie.

I found the first hour of the movie very slow, I didn't think it would have been that slow, I yawning a few times.

There were some decent action just after the hour into but that scene was ruined by the
Shaky Cameraman, Swear I could make what the hell was going on in that scene.

That just really annoyed me and some of effect did look a iffy at times, what those thing like lions/dog are something, I could not really make them out.

I did found some thing to silly like, the Apple scenes fallen on to the land mind, I was give a break.

as some Similar moment to Battle Royal no were near a good as Battle Royal.

6 out of 10 good movie, could have been better!
I don't know they going to make sequel to this movie (it's most likely ending being like Battle royal 2)

I saw Paranormal Entity 4: The Awakening , I thought it was little bit better then Paranormal Entity 2. but that not saying much

Also seen half of village of the damned 1960 Could not get into at all.

Maniac (1980) I had to see this before remakes

I Really enjoyed this movie, As some cool tense moment in this movie, there was some really good nasty gory moments, which I really liked

His one hell of A Maniac!, Bloody movie, I Don't thing is aged that well, there some dated stuff in the movie but really minor, Which really dosn't really affect the movie.

The acting was really good from the whole cast

I give this movie 6 out of 10 good movie

Asylum (1972)

There were some good story in this anthology movie

The first was, Well i was little confused but I really liked how the story went, there were some odd moment in that segment.

The second Story, I found it very dull and boring, I did like the end of the story came to the end was not a good as the first story.

The Third story was not bad , I did enjoy that story but I found the whole thing very predicable

The end of the movie was very decent, Well that crazy doc sure dose have one crazy laughing voice

6/10

Trilogy of Terror (1975)

3 tales of horror and not one of them that were that good.

The first story was called

"Julie"

A student who fancy his teacher in this story (Why people in the early 30 acting like teens in this movie?) the cast just seem wrong

This short little bland, I didn't like it, it was boring and I didn't get point of the whole thing,

the story was too predicable and I knew how the story would ended way before it did,

The acting was decent but that about it!

Millicent and Therese"

(I found this really funny, so two different movies and yet both second ones were ended the same way)

I could not get into this segment at all, I found lead too annyoing and was acting way of the top in some scenes .

I swear, I already forget what happend in this segment, the whole think i liked was ending of that short (I saw this done before by another movie on same day, which also saw for first time)

"Amelia"
This was best of the worst segments, I didn't really all that great

Amelia come home find Some kind of dolls that razor sharp teeth and with some kind weapon the doll holding.

she find there is a actual spirit in, the gold chain that keep in locked in the doll but soon it's fall off the doll and as Amelia leaves the room.

There she get attacked by the doll, there some good moment in this segment but some stuff felt little muddle.

The attack scenes were handle really well, I liked how moved in some scenes but some scene were bit bland.

I liked the very last scene of the movie, That best scene in the whole movie.

I going give this movie 4 out of 10

Off to see number 2
Old 03-14-2013, 01:42 PM
Horror Fan

Oh WOw, you liked Spider-Man 3 the best. Did not see that coming. Bruce Campbell as the maitre'd saved part III.

Old 03-14-2013, 01:42 PM
Evil Dead

Trilogy of Terror II (TV 1996)

I liked this a little better then first one

The Graveyard Rats

Not bad at all, Good start

old nasty man who blackmail is younger wife, who sleeping her Cousin, after recoding them sleeping together

She want to leave him, he giving everything to her in her will (Who know how the story goes after)

I felt some of the segment drag a little to long, i found some parts very slow and I wondering if if story as anything do with Rats,

One point I thought it was a Title of the story but as movie went on, it made more sense, I am clad i stuck in their

I did enjoyed the ending of the story, Giant kill rats were a bit silly but they were kind of Cheesy in good way , which was a little funny.

The last scene on that segment was decent, I really liked curve ending.

Bobby
This was great story (I heard it's a remake? of what?) I found this segment best of the bunch

The mum who lost her son, who drowned, while her husband away, she tries to bring back with Vodoo book.

Soon he come knocking back on the door, and acts like evil

This story did have some really good creepy moment and tense feeling at times, it dose seem a lot scary with human face on!

The ending was just very funny, the Demon face was so bad . it was so funny, I found him more scary with Human face on lol

It's a shame goofy ending ruined it!

He Who Kills

it's about killer doll again, it come back to life and starts to attack people, the same thing happens just like first one.

Maybe this was little be more bloody then first one and doll dose look a bit odd in this one. I don't find it scary at all,

I found this movie a little better then first movie

5 out of 10
Old 03-14-2013, 03:10 PM
Evil Dead

"The Amazing Spider-Man" (2012)

Plot: IMDB
Peter Parker/Spider-Man finds a clue that might help him understand why his parents disappeared when he was young. His path puts him on a collision course with Dr. Curt Connors, his father's former partner.

Phantom's Review: I personally found "Amazing" to be ...adequate. Not a bad film by any means. Good FX (if you don't mind a ton of CGI) good cast , story but the film seemed to lack the fun and excitement of the first two Sam Rami pictures. I really didn't see the point of retelling the origin over again. It made the first half hour of the film drag. But my biggest complaint with this film (as well as many other super hero movies) WHY THE HELL DO THEY KEEP TAKING OFF THE MASK!
Most of the film , he was walking around in his Spidey suit with no mask on. Do the producers feel the audience is so stupid that we would forget what the actor looked liked? It was an Okay film, I just hope the sequel is better.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:34 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Tower Block (2012):
Surprisingly good low budget Brit Thriller from the pen of the guy who wrote Severance/ Cockneys vs Zombies. The remaining tenants in a block of flats are terrorized by a sniper.
Old 03-15-2013, 02:41 PM
A little glass vial?

Send a message via MSN to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Skype™ to nightmare_of _death
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post

Sinister.Great movie. Five Stars.
I just watched this the other night as well. It was really really good.

Tags
movie