Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Fiction Posts
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-24-2004, 06:12 PM
Evil Dead

Vega's Curse

Just wanted to announce my first foray into horror writing, to be availiable on my website on October 31st, 2004.

It is called Vega's Curse (Tentative Title), and should you care to read it, here's the opening set-up:

30 Years Ago…

He speeded through town, not knowing how his joyride would end. He hoped that it was actually true, and not just a legend. “Because if it ain’t true,” he thought, “I’m gonna die!” He careened down the streets of Sleepy Hollow, a town that already had a shadowed past. The unsuspecting pedestrians on the streets that fateful night regretted going for a walk…..no one that he passed by survived, he made sure to plow them over. The town’s incompetent police force was trying to shoot out his tires, but they only succeeded in producing loud metallic sounds by hitting his bumper. He had almost reached his unholy destination, when one of the cop’s bullets hit his back tire, sending him swerving into a tree. Unnoticed by the cops, he slipped out of the stolen car, and continued on foot. It took him no time to reach his destination, the town cemetery. He sprinted towards a certain tombstone, and climbed on top. Just as the cops arrived, he began chanting in a long forgotten, evil language. The cops had no idea what he was saying, so one of them stepped forward and yelled to him
“Edward Vega! This is the police! Put your hands above your head, and step off the tombstone, if you don’t want to be shot. Consider this your warning.” Edward ignored the cop, and kept chanting in the same, guttural language. The cops lived up to their warning, and shot the madman off the tombstone. But before he could hit the ground, a strange, blood-red mist appeared out of nowhere, and snatched Edward out of the air. With his dying breath, Edward Vega uttered a warning to the town of Sleepy Hollow.
“I will be back, and you will all regret the day that took my life from me!” And with that, Edward Vega died.

Hungry for more? I have about 4.5 more written pages waiting to be typed (Above was .5 in my handwriting, so expect plenty more), check out my site http://vamps-night-terrors.tripod.com on this Halloween to see how it ends!

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." – Dr. Seuss

"Someone called actors 'sculptors in snow.' Very apt. In the end, it's all nothing." – Vincent Price

The Oldest and Stongest Emotion of Man is Fear- H.P Lovecraft

Six bottles went down the drain
One hour's a waste of time
I'd ask if you feel the same
Still pushin that chance to try
Your breath in this cool room chill
Long hair that blows side to side
You speak and make time stand still
And each time you walk right on by
Old 09-24-2004, 09:10 PM
Banned

I thought this thread was gunna be about Vic or Vincent Vega.I did like the story, though.
Old 10-07-2004, 12:37 PM
Death wants you!Yeah you!

Send a message via AIM to dantehorrorfan
Kick ass story dude:D
Old 10-08-2004, 11:13 AM
Evil Dead

sistinas and dantehorrorfan are dykes,

fucking awesome story man
Old 10-10-2004, 08:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Demonic Faces
sistinas and dantehorrorfan are dykes,

Wow....That was random.

Thanks for all the praise!!! The story may be a tad late getting to my site, I hate typing....
Old 10-21-2004, 05:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Hero
Wow....That was random.

Thanks for all the praise!!! The story may be a tad late getting to my site, I hate typing....
Actually...It might be quite awhile

I thought of a whole new idea to add in....gonna make it alot better, and more thought-out
Old 10-23-2004, 07:39 PM
Lets play a game...

Send a message via AIM to FreddyC.Krueger Send a message via Yahoo to FreddyC.Krueger
Good story, Vamp. I really need to work back on mine. I've laid it to the side for far too long.

Wow. You can rate this thead...

Isn't it funny how quickly people turn against you... even your so-called friends?
Old 10-23-2004, 08:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Demonic Faces
sistinas and dantehorrorfan are dykes, I want to lick them all over

fucking awesome story man

Your dad should have pulled out.