Old 08-30-2014, 01:07 PM
Little Boo

Chucky Good Guy LifeSize Head Replica

Hallo Chucky Fans. I sell my Chucky Collection. For questions you can write me at this mail: [email protected]

I sell my LifeSize Chucky Good Guy Doll (30 inches tall) including one unpainted head and Chucky Shirt Stuff. The head is very accurate like the doll in the "Child`s Play" Movies. This Chucky LifeSize doll is a prototyp and a single-piece and the white unpainted head was limited and you can`t find this items anywhere. The bodie is is a not so good condition, because it was homemade. The hands are paperhands and the shoes are from the Corky Doll. The painted head with hair and the unpainted white head are quite fragile. The white unpainted head is Acrylic material, porcelain like. The color of the pants was painted with normal colored pencils.

I sell too one of my Chucky Good Guy Replica LifeSize Head (9,25 inches height) from the movie "Child`s Play". The head is very accurate like the doll in the "Child`s Play" Movies. Itīs Acrylic material, porcelain like, so handle with care. This head comes from an Movie Prop Collector. This is the most accurate Good Guy Head in the world. You can`t find anywhere a Chucky Head like this. A MUST HAVE for all the Fans.

The Price of the Doll is US $4,913.16
The Price of the Head is US $789.00

Here comes pictures

2.jpg
1.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (34.5 KB, 1 views)
Old 08-31-2014, 01:36 PM
Little Boo

Hallo Chucky Fans.
I sell my LifeSize Chucky Good Guy Doll (30 inches tall) including one unpainted head and Chucky Shirt Stuff. The head is very accurate like the doll in the "Child`s Play" Movies. This Chucky LifeSize doll is a prototyp and a single-piece and the white unpainted head was limited and you can`t find this items anywhere. The bodie is is a not so good condition, because it was homemade. The hands are paperhands and the shoes are from the Corky Doll. The painted head with hair and the unpainted white head are quite fragile. The white unpainted head is Acrylic material, porcelain like. The color of the pants was painted with normal colored pencils.
The Price of the Doll including an unpainted head is US $3.950

I sell too one of my Chucky Good Guy Replica LifeSize Head (9,25 inches height) from the movie "Child`s Play". The head is very accurate like the doll in the "Child`s Play" Movies. Itīs Acrylic material, porcelain like, so handle with care. This head comes from an Movie Prop Collector. This is the most accurate Good Guy Head in the world. You can`t find anywhere a Chucky Head like this. A MUST HAVE for all the Fans.
The Price of the Head is US $789.00

For question send me a mail at: [email protected]

Here comes pictures and Videos of the doll and the heads

http://youtu.be/zYs3aX31s7I
http://youtu.be/lW4Evt7Jn1c
http://youtu.be/LyiYgS-mrRU

Attachment 16835
Attachment 16833
Attachment 16834
Attachment 16836[/QUOTE]