Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-18-2010, 01:04 AM
That fucking Guy...

Quote:
But hey, be my guest. Become best buddies with this LivingDeadChick dude and have a blast for all I care. Maybe, in time, your point of view will change.
What point of view?
I've said nothing about this person whatsoever...I don't care.

Quote:
I don't have any problems with you or any other of the regulars leaving when there's troubles ahead.
Yeah, I can see that, clearly by your saying...
Quote:
Don't just start pointing your fingers at us who stuck through this shit-fest as soon as you get back.
Yes, the few, the brave...what fucking ever, as though I'm some big pariah for not liking to be annoyed?
What, does that warrant some kind of apology in your eyes so that you can stop acting like a kid about it? You say "us" as though you were who I was referring to in the first place.
You said the word "Goodbye"...? Is that in insult in your neck of the woods?

You claim you don't have issue with folks leaving...then you step in to turn a harlmess comment/suggestion in view to real members that MAY join, not everyone liked being called a moron, or troll on assumption.
Am I saying your belief on the situation is incorrect or invalid? No.
You also make statements that pretty clearly insinuate that you do have a problem with the fact I jetted out for a bit, and don't think I don't pick up on the other implication as to my motives here...why the subtlety? so you can say "no I didn't" when confronted about it?
Try being direct if you've got something to say, so you can stop throwing around attitude like you've got a bucket sized dildo up your ass and move on.
If you look carefully you'll see there's no gaping knife wound in your back.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:13 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
What point of view?
I've said nothing about this person whatsoever...I don't care.

Yeah, I can see that, clearly by your saying...

Yes, the few, the brave...what fucking ever, as though I'm some big pariah for not liking to be annoyed?
What, does that warrant some kind of apology in your eyes so that you can stop acting like a kid about it? You say "us" as though you were who I was referring to in the first place.
You said the word "Goodbye"...? Is that in insult in your neck of the woods?

You claim you don't have issue with folks leaving...then you step in to turn a harlmess comment/suggestion in view to real members that MAY join, not everyone liked being called a moron, or troll on assumption.
Am I saying your belief on the situation is incorrect or invalid? No.
You also make statements that pretty clearly insinuate that you do have a problem with the fact I jetted out for a bit, and don't think I don't pick up on the other implication as to my motives here...why the subtlety? so you can say "no I didn't" when confronted about it?
Try being direct if you've got something to say, so you can stop throwing around attitude like you've got a bucket sized dildo up your ass and move on.
If you look carefully you'll see there's no gaping knife wound in your back.
Please Cheebs... don't make me cry.

I think our somewhat unfriendly behaviour towards unusual new members is quite normal due to these last 3 weeks of constant annoyment. The red alert is still blinking.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:21 AM
That fucking Guy...

Quote:
I think our somewhat unfriendly behaviour towards unusual new members is quite normal due to these last 3 weeks of constant annoyment. The red alert is still blinking.
Too bad it's not just directed at them...skip talking to me in future, ok?
Old 02-18-2010, 02:29 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:

No.........
Old 02-18-2010, 03:49 AM
Sick as Salo

she still didnt answer my question....its like iraq in here!
Old 02-18-2010, 05:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
C'mon youse two crazy kids.....lets not fight. It's just what they would have wanted...to cause dissension amongst ourselves. To destroy our good forum from within. little by little...a disagreement here...a bit of name calling there...next thing you know......BANG..A Full blown forum war has erupted..Angra & Cheeba in a fist fight....Doc & Neverending wrestling on the floor...Roderick & Crabby kicking each other...Rayne & Nova pulling on each others clothes....hmmmmm............lets hold that thought
Old 02-18-2010, 05:47 AM
For Vendetta

Newb and Urge in leather, with plenty of tongue involved.

Errrrrr...
Old 02-18-2010, 07:03 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to missmacabre
I just think that if this is or isn't a troll it doesn't really matter right now. When I first came on here it was in the middle of a huge ordeal with I believe omcdave. People accused me of being him, trolling, told me to leave, and I stayed and made friends.

Don't we test everyone in a way? Whether it's name calling, disagreeing with all of their opinions, jumping on them for liking sequels or just giving them the "I'm watching you. Don't cause trouble or you will be banned." scary warning. We test people and most of the time they stay. If this LivingDeadChick isn't a troll and really gives a shit about horror or making new friends like they say they do then they'll stick through a bit of teasing.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:08 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmacabre View Post
I just think that if this is or isn't a troll it doesn't really matter right now. When I first came on here it was in the middle of a huge ordeal with I believe omcdave. People accused me of being him, trolling, told me to leave, and I stayed and made friends.

Don't we test everyone in a way? Whether it's name calling, disagreeing with all of their opinions, jumping on them for liking sequels or just giving them the "I'm watching you. Don't cause trouble or you will be banned." scary warning. We test people and most of the time they stay. If this LivingDeadChick isn't a troll and really gives a shit about horror or making new friends like they say they do then they'll stick through a bit of teasing.
Are YOU LivingDeadChick?

I'm watching you..
Old 02-18-2010, 08:59 AM
Evil Puppy

lol

Hi?