Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-18-2008, 01:54 PM
aaaltomare

What is the name of the nerd movie?!

So when I was a kid, I used to watch a double feature every Sunday afternoon on this channel out of Connecticut, I think it was channel 20 which turned into the UPN. Anyway, I remember this movie and I THOUGHT it was called 'Revenge of the Nerd,' singular. It was about these kids who had tortured this poor boy in elementary school and he died for some reason. When this group was in high school they went to an abandoned hospital and this nerd hunted them down one by one until they were dead. And then something else happened. I only remember a few key scenes in the movie (besides the plot I already layed out). One scene involved a bath tub and some acid, disolving a lady into bones. Another was a friend was scared and accidentally axed another friend in the face. Any thoughts? Any help!? This has been driving me nuts recently
Old 07-18-2008, 02:05 PM
HDC Resident Cynic

Footloose: Unrated Directors Cut
Old 07-18-2008, 07:43 PM
mostly ghostly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaltomare View Post
So when I was a kid, I used to watch a double feature every Sunday afternoon on this channel out of Connecticut, I think it was channel 20 which turned into the UPN. Anyway, I remember this movie and I THOUGHT it was called 'Revenge of the Nerd,' singular. It was about these kids who had tortured this poor boy in elementary school and he died for some reason. When this group was in high school they went to an abandoned hospital and this nerd hunted them down one by one until they were dead. And then something else happened. I only remember a few key scenes in the movie (besides the plot I already layed out). One scene involved a bath tub and some acid, disolving a lady into bones. Another was a friend was scared and accidentally axed another friend in the face. Any thoughts? Any help!? This has been driving me nuts recently
well, they're not in a hospital, they're in their old high school,
but it definitely has to be slaughter high.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:07 PM
Misanthrope

Cutting Class
Old 07-19-2008, 06:58 AM
aaaltomare

Fortunato,

that looks like it's the one! Now i'm going to have to find a copy of a it and make sure. Though the killer looks different than I remember, but I was young and can't be sure.
Old 07-19-2008, 12:23 PM
mostly ghostly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaltomare View Post
Fortunato,

that looks like it's the one! Now i'm going to have to find a copy of a it and make sure. Though the killer looks different than I remember, but I was young and can't be sure.
as far as i know, it was never released on dvd.
you can find a vhs on ebay, i'm sure, or perhaps a bootleg dvd on ebay or maybe ioffer.com.
Old 07-19-2008, 08:52 PM
aaaltomare

I'm not ashamed to own VHS, I love my horrible quality VHS compilation. I'm also a fan of VHS rips. If this is the one i'm thinking about I'll have to see if I can get it on one of these bootleg DVDS.