Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-12-2011, 04:29 AM
Whip In My Valise

Unless people start saying this is much worse than the second one, I'll be watching it. I LOVE the Creeper.:D
Old 08-12-2011, 05:34 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
I've loved both entries so far, been looking forward to this one for ages.

The first one was easily one of the best mainstream horrors of the 2000's, and even though the second one wasn't anywhere near as atmospheric or cool, I still thought it was a hell of a lot of fun. Maybe a little silly, but still enjoyable.

Hopefully #3 takes things back to the level of this first, but honestly I'm just excited to see the Creeper again. Can't wait.
Old 08-12-2011, 11:05 AM
No charge for awesomeness

^^ Agree 100% with Return.
Old 08-13-2011, 05:11 AM
Love is like dying

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwind22 View Post
^^ Agree 100% with Return.
i liked the second one, alot of people dint.what u think bout tv series being made.
Old 08-13-2011, 07:42 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally Posted by leezuki View Post
what u think bout tv series being made.
Little more apprehensive about that...lets be honest here, most horror TV shows kinda suck. Plus, as much as I love the character and want to know more about his mythology and everything, not knowing is a big part of the fun.

Its been discussed here a million times, but slasher type characters tend to get less interesting as the films reveal more and more about them. Another movie, I'm 100% in favor of. Salva's done a great job keeping us in the dark about the Creeper's origins so far, and I'm sure he'll keep it up. But a TV series? I worry that it'd get out of hand really fast.

But really, its probably not even worth discussing...they've been almost 10 years trying to get the 3rd movie off the ground. Whether its a good idea or not, do you really think the TV show will ever hit the airwaves? I can't see it.
Old 08-13-2011, 08:58 AM
Love is like dying

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Return View Post
Little more apprehensive about that...lets be honest here, most horror TV shows kinda suck. Plus, as much as I love the character and want to know more about his mythology and everything, not knowing is a big part of the fun.

Its been discussed here a million times, but slasher type characters tend to get less interesting as the films reveal more and more about them. Another movie, I'm 100% in favor of. Salva's done a great job keeping us in the dark about the Creeper's origins so far, and I'm sure he'll keep it up. But a TV series? I worry that it'd get out of hand really fast.

But really, its probably not even worth discussing...they've been almost 10 years trying to get the 3rd movie off the ground. Whether its a good idea or not, do you really think the TV show will ever hit the airwaves? I can't see it.
i totally agree with u there, tv will ruin the movies.the creeper was better not knowing his past.but i think the movies would have been better if we did not know what he was alltogether, when it was revealed he was a monster it put me off a bit. would have been better keeping him in the shadows.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:43 PM
From The Beyond

I liked both movies but for different reasons-I'd much rather a third film was made instead of remaking the first which I'm sure was considered.
Old 08-28-2011, 03:38 PM
Living Dead

I agree tv show wouldnt work but a 3rd installment just might but a remake??.....no not if theyre gonna make up a back story
some characters dont need a story I like that I dont know what he really is (a bat person thing with wings?? idk if it was mentioned i missed it) but the not knowing makes him mysterious which makes him creepy
Old 08-28-2011, 03:45 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rela1024 View Post
I agree tv show wouldnt work but a 3rd installment just might but a remake??.....no not if theyre gonna make up a back story
some characters dont need a story I like that I dont know what he really is (a bat person thing with wings?? idk if it was mentioned i missed it) but the not knowing makes him mysterious which makes him creepy
It's a monster. Why does it really need to be explained further?
Old 08-28-2011, 04:39 PM
Living Dead

it doesnt and thats probably the trouble theyre having with getting it off the ground