Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-07-2008, 09:10 PM
balllls

Send a message via AIM to hacelikewhoa
ewwww. my bf is obessed with cannibal holocaust I think he knows more about it than anybody in the world ha
Old 11-10-2008, 07:53 AM
Undead

No trust me anyone who has ever been to a forum is going to know the same stuff since every forum has like 50 threads and 1000 post about this movie. It is a great film buyt it seems like every noob thinks they have to start a thread on this movie in order to seem legit. They need a section titled obvious threads. It should include this, Your thoughts on Saw, and the ever popular Top 10 favorite horror movies. LOL
3. Boogeyman Will Get You
4. Tenebre
5. Curse of Frankenstein
6. Dawn of the Dead
7. Dead Alive
8. Man Bites Dog
9. Body Snatcher
10. Twins of Evil
Old 11-18-2008, 03:05 AM
Hellraiser

I have been fortunate/unfortunate to see this film. I'm not sure about it. When I first watched it, I hated it. But reading your posts has made me reappraise my feelings towards the film. I am frightfully lost. Everything has got to be black and white with me. I don't like grey areas. 'Cannibal Holocaust' sends me into a grey world where I don't know myself. That is scary. To me, that is horror. Fear personified. One debate that always rages when this film comes up, is animal violence. I have a good friend who is a vegetarian. I'm not ashamed to say it, but I eat meat. And sometimes this causes conflict between us. "How do you do it?" asks my friend as I tuck into my triple burger and cheese, and I reply hungrily with bulging cheeks, "This my friend is heaven." Now I think film is art. But so is eating. What I'm trying to say is, if animals are being killed in the name of art and food, then I'm all for it. I admit, when I was younger, I participated in an amateur movie where we beat a cat with sticks. At first I didn't want to do it, but when the others started clapping their hands and shouting my name as I gave the first strokes, I felt a blood lust surge in my frame and a feeling of acceptance. I was laughing and crying at the same time as I was beating it, this showing how conflicted my emotions were. Man is god and devil rolled into one. There is no heaven. There is no hell. Man makes his own. And when I killed that cat I made my own hell. The police had a chat and I'm not allowed pets anymore. I often talk about this incident with Clive, my spirit guide, who I keep in a pepper pot. He said I will relive that incident in every life that I have, an incident that will forever spiral away into infinity as I am doomed to repeat it over and over again. Clive really likes 'Cannibal Holocaust'.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:58 AM
balllls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Stryton III View Post
I have been fortunate/unfortunate to see this film. I'm not sure about it. When I first watched it, I hated it. But reading your posts has made me reappraise my feelings towards the film. I am frightfully lost. Everything has got to be black and white with me. I don't like grey areas. 'Cannibal Holocaust' sends me into a grey world where I don't know myself. That is scary. To me, that is horror. Fear personified. One debate that always rages when this film comes up, is animal violence. I have a good friend who is a vegetarian. I'm not ashamed to say it, but I eat meat. And sometimes this causes conflict between us. "How do you do it?" asks my friend as I tuck into my triple burger and cheese, and I reply hungrily with bulging cheeks, "This my friend is heaven." Now I think film is art. But so is eating. What I'm trying to say is, if animals are being killed in the name of art and food, then I'm all for it. I admit, when I was younger, I participated in an amateur movie where we beat a cat with sticks. At first I didn't want to do it, but when the others started clapping their hands and shouting my name as I gave the first strokes, I felt a blood lust surge in my frame and a feeling of acceptance. I was laughing and crying at the same time as I was beating it, this showing how conflicted my emotions were. Man is god and devil rolled into one. There is no heaven. There is no hell. Man makes his own. And when I killed that cat I made my own hell. The police had a chat and I'm not allowed pets anymore. I often talk about this incident with Clive, my spirit guide, who I keep in a pepper pot. He said I will relive that incident in every life that I have, an incident that will forever spiral away into infinity as I am doomed to repeat it over and over again. Clive really likes 'Cannibal Holocaust'.
Oh, my god. I don't know how anyone could torture an animal like like. It's sickening. Especially when it's a domestic animal. I think I would kill a human being before I'd ever hurt an animal like that.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:21 AM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hacelikewhoa View Post
I think I would kill a human being before I'd ever hurt an animal like that.
I know what you mean. I know what you mean.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:28 AM
balllls

I wasn't trying to be mean btw...I just a big cat lover.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:55 AM
Evil Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Stryton III View Post
LOL............

Last edited by Painfulldeath; 11-18-2008 at 01:47 PM.