Old 11-18-2017, 07:11 AM
Evil Dead

I SAW WHAT YOU DID (1965. Love William Castle, but he sometimes delivered a dud and this is certainly one. Inappopriate music score and truly annoying girls. However, a pretty effect tive murder scene and Joan Crawford is SO predatorily horny towards John Ireland that You almost feel sorry for him. **
Old 11-21-2017, 10:21 PM
Pirate of Bengal

Signpost to Murder (1965)

Alex Forrester, convicted of murdering his wife, fails to gain his release after spending 5 years in a British asylum for the criminally insane. Dr. Mark Fleming informs him of an old law which provides for the reopening of a trial if the prisoner escapes and remains at large for 14 days. Forrester escapes and takes refuge in the home of Molly Thomas, who claims that she is awaiting the return of her husband from a trip to The Hague. Things doesn't look right when he discovers a man's body by the mill wheel of Molly's house. After stumbling down a flight of steps, he regains consciousness and finds that the body is missing.

A pretty decent murder-mystery-drama with an added flavor of psychological thriller starring Joanne Woodward, Stuart Whitman & Edward Mulhare. Joanne Woodward looked eerily a lot similar to the rising Swedish actress Rebecca Ferguson (MISSION IMPOSSIBLE - ROGUE NATION).

>>: B+
Old 11-25-2017, 06:52 AM
Evil Dead

THE BRAIN THAT WOULDN'T DIE (1959). Audaciously cheesy sleazy film is, nonetheless, so off the wall that it's sheer joy checking this out. A little ahead of it's time. ***
Old 11-25-2017, 06:11 PM
病気の

Daughter of the Mind, 1969. 6/10

Old 12-02-2017, 03:45 PM
ventricle

Psycho (1960)
10/10

A young woman gets into some trouble, only to stumble into far more dangerous situation. Is that too vague?

Alfred Hitchcock directs a suspenseful, twisty, scary and psychologically interesting tale. Quite a directorial example of how to focus on suspense-horror.

Old 12-03-2017, 10:40 AM
bloody vixen

I remember way back when Japan made Godzilla...That movie was so campy, not scary at all...was very funny to me actually...I believe that one must of been made like in the 60's...
Old 12-05-2017, 06:09 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Jade View Post
I remember way back when Japan made Godzilla...That movie was so campy, not scary at all...was very funny to me actually...I believe that one must of been made like in the 60's...
Say, Crim, watch (or re-watch) Gojira (1954) and tell me what you think. I'm confident you won't find it campy. That's the original Godzilla film. You don't want "Godzilla, King of the Monsters (1956)", that's an Americanized version.

Old 12-06-2017, 02:45 PM
bloody vixen

Talking

Hey Sculpt---Thanks for the tips...I will definitely have to check out what you suggested...will try to come back tomorrow and write down what you said so i can go look it up on youtube...
Old 12-13-2017, 10:34 AM
Evil Dead

THE FLYING SAUCER (1950). Not quite what it implies and hard going with a guy who is so obnoxious You wish for bad things to happen almost immediately as he smokes in almost every scene then throws his butts in the water. *1/2
Old 12-13-2017, 06:36 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by FryeDwight View Post
THE FLYING SAUCER (1950). Not quite what it implies and hard going with a guy who is so obnoxious You wish for bad things to happen almost immediately as he smokes in almost every scene then throws his butts in the water. *1/2
Environmental Horror... hmm...