Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 08-12-2017, 11:52 AM
This is a test

Reminds me a bit of teke teke 2009. There is a first and second one.
Old 08-12-2017, 12:01 PM
Little Boo

no it was not a movie. it was a short. like tales of terror.
Old 08-16-2017, 04:11 PM
Little Boo

Looking For A Horror Movie Title

I'm looking for the title of a Horror Movie I saw in the early to mid 1970's, on local tv, as a kid. It' was about this book that had secret knowledge and power, and the Devil was trying to get a hold of it.

The lead character was Asian who used Martial Arts and got a hold of the book and was trying to keep the devil from getting it. I remember a scene where the Asian Character and a woman used the book to make some type of cross to protect them.

I also remember the devil offering the Asian character anything he wanted in return for the book, mentioning he would give him money or women, I also remember a scene where the Asian Character was walking through a pond or river and pulling leaches off himself. He was fighting using martial arts several times in the movie. .

This could of been a foreign movie dubed in english but dont remember for sure and don't think it was an Asian movie because if i recall, most of the characters were Caucation except for the lead character. It would be great to see this again if anyone can recall the title Thanks!
Old 09-02-2017, 02:32 AM
Evil Dead

Name This Film

Previously published in BARE BONE 8
Name This Film

I think it was a seventies film. English. I saw it when I was a kid, snuck down in the middle of the night. I was just shaking off a dose of the flu, or something. The doctor didn't know what I had. Just kept sticking her thermometer in me until I eventually passed out.

Anyway, I saw this weird film. Missed the beginning, so I don't know the name of it. Maybe you'll recognise it. First off, there's this mad guy in a rubber suit, like something off Sesame Street, except weirder. He was all yellow with this big round head. His face was just like a man's, but his eyes and his mouth were fused to the shiny rubber of his head. A great effect. Looked like he was really made out of rubber. They had stained his mouth blue, on the inside. Horrible he was, riding around in a little kid's car.

He seemed to be lost in an underground shopping centre, with endless grey corridors like a maze. He would drive around, quite fast, beeping his horn and stopping to look in the shop windows, which were full of odd stuff. Not like shop windows, more like mini theatres. I remember this one display was of a gigantic heart, bristling with thick black hairs like antennas. It filled most of this little room beyond the glass -beating, beating. He watched the heart for a while, this horrible look on his face, and these things began to appear behind the mass of the heart. I think they were little men, but all grey and featureless, covered in webs.

Another thing I recall is a window with this room painted entirely black. Walls, floor, table, chair, and a man who was sat in the chair. The rubber man watched for ages before the scene came to life, the seated figure's mouth gaping open, full of all these weird colours, glittery and alive like snakes or fingers, spilling out and waving about. How they did that effect I don't know. Maybe it wasn't made in the seventies, but just made to look like it was. There were all these other windows with dolls running around being chased by giant spiders and spooky cemetaries spinning around upside down. Weird sh*t.

Another thing was this weird house, nothing to do with the yellow guy. It was in the middle of a misty wasteland of pebbles. Pebbles as far as the eye could see. There were these strange women walking about in the mist, holding big bunches of flowers. The flower heads were like flames, fizzling and smoking. The women looked burnt. Burnt rags and mangled up skin. The camera got a good look of these burnt women and then flipped to the interior of the house. A horrible kitchen. There was another woman, not burnt, wearing this bizarre dress made from maps. She was sniffing something in the sink. The camera came close but turned away at the last second. The thing she was smelling must have been like a drug, because she came away looking really off her head, falling about the place and making a weird noise. A creaky wood noise. Only it wasn't her, it was this blue door, slowly opening inwards. This black thing, like a towel, came dangling down over the top of the door. It just hung there, jerking slightly. The woman watched it, fear in her eyes. Then she grabbed the door handle and slammed the door shut on the black towel.

It made an awful racket, screeching and writhing about in agony. I had to turn the volume down so my parents wouldn't wake. Horrible it was. Stuck in my head for years. I must have gone to bed after that, or fallen asleep on the couch, because I don't remember seeing any more of the film. If you know what it is let me know, because it's been bugging me for years.
Old 09-16-2017, 03:08 AM
Evil Dead

Dear mods and anyone else reading. I posted the above story NAME THIS FILM in the fiction section. It is not a request to name an actual film, it is in fact a story based on that premise. :)
Old 09-17-2017, 09:56 AM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by chex1982 View Post
It's been bothering me for months that I cannot recall this movie. I joined this forum just to have you all help me out. I have very vague details and I apologize.

I remember it is modern and definitely not like 10 years old or anything. It is not big budget mainstream but it definitely isn't super low budget. The actors are unrecognizable but the acting was good.

If I had to guess, I believe it happens in a hospital setting and it is humans - no creatures, werewolves, or anything of that sort. It's gory and the violence style is much like the recent "The Void". The best information I can give you is a scene that is ingrained in my brain: there is a scene where a doctor or scientist is writing or doing something at a desk and they notice something about their nails. They casually pick at the nail and it just slowly comes off the finger. I love that scene.

*I may have seen it on Hulu Plus movies section. I went through the selections a few months ago but couldn't find it.

Thank you very much. No worries if it cannot be ID'd. I'm an idiot for not remembering or writing down such a good film.
Could it possibly be either Oculus or else Dark Feed, both from 2013?

Old 10-08-2017, 07:22 PM
Little Boo

Post Can't Think Of Movie Name

So I may have posted this once before, but I didn't get an answer. After getting an email to say Hey, Happy Birthday from horror.com, I figured I'd give it another try.

I recorded and watched this movie several years back...I set DVR to record it as the only description was "Horror". Here's what I remember...hopefully someone will recognize it and know the name.

The opening scene begins with the camera panning around this couple sitting in a diner, with the man talking to her about how small town diners are the backbone of the country, talking about the apple pie. As the camera scans the diner, everyone in the diner has been killed, most likely killed by the couple. As they talk, police are surrounding the place. Finally, they decide to go out, and they burst out of the front doors of the diner. Just then, the scene pauses and the guy's voice begins to narrate. The scene changes to this same guy being transported while incarcerated, and he's rescued by the same woman. They end up in a hotel, and at one point, he goes into the bathroom and the word "MURDERER" is written in blood across the wall.

They essentially go "on the run" through the desert, while he keeps talking about a "darkness" and "evil" that is following them.

So far, does anyone know the movie? I will sit, fingers crossed that someone knows.

Thanks folks!

Sam
Old 10-18-2017, 12:47 PM
Little Boo

Help finding horror movie title

OK, so I'm a newb. I've tries searching the web and asking friends that are huge horror enthusiasts to no avail. I'd do a search here but I don't know the title or for that matter year. "sigh"

Here goes. Movie from late 70's early 80's. Can't remember who was in it either. The reason it stuck with me was the premise for the story. What we are living in now is the lack of evil not the presence of good. There is no "good" and never has been...I'm wondering if the current political scene is jogging my memory of this movie? Anyway, evil was locked away 2 melania ago and now it is trying to be released. The only other part I recall is that at the end of the movie someone sacrifices herself by being sucked into a mirror, dragged into a mirror.

If no one has heard of this...nevermind, just throwing a script out there and seeing if you like it.
Old 10-26-2017, 02:10 AM
Little Boo

Old Movie Name Request

I watched this movie when I was a kid in the early 90's It was a old woman with white hair..She was stabbing people I know thats not alot to go by but its what I remember. Anyone know what I an talking about?

Last edited by Dusco85; 10-26-2017 at 02:12 AM.
Old 11-15-2017, 05:22 PM
Little Boo

Question Name of Korean film?

There's a Korean horror film that I'm trying to remember the name of. Searches haven't helped.
Plot:
Young people have to perform a series of horrible acts (like 7?) in order for ghosts/spirits to appear, like killing someone. The world appears to become littered with evil beings and they have to keep going and performing the acts.

Does someone know what this film is called?

Last edited by doraemon; 11-15-2017 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Forgot to ask my question, haha

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods