Old 11-08-2017, 09:02 PM
Immortal horror fan

Suspiria Limited Poster by Dan Mumford

I saw these limited Suspiria posters yesterday by Dan Mumford.

They are beautiful and what finally made me see the movie. Yes, I've never seen Suspiria before today. I'll have a review for next week or sooner. But I will say I got the poster. That should say how much I liked the movie.
Old 11-09-2017, 07:43 AM
Evil Dead

Can't recall much of the film but I don't think those posters give me the impression of horror. They look like some fanciful Neil Gaiman comic book for women.
Old 11-11-2017, 08:23 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Can't recall much of the film but I don't think those posters give me the impression of horror. They look like some fanciful Neil Gaiman comic book for women.
You need to watch the movie again. It was that building backdrop that hooked me. And the image kind of spoils things a bit. But I needed to see what that was all about as the only thing I knew about the movie going in was it was a horror movie with witches. I wasn't let down when I saw the actual image in the movie either.

Old 11-17-2017, 04:05 AM
Evil Dead

ah, I see. I think I was too busy letching over the lead role to see the background.
Old 11-24-2017, 03:09 AM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
ah, I see. I think I was too busy letching over the lead role to see the background.
I remember always being amazing at those types of drawings in school when I was a kid. The different ways you could see the drawing. The stairs and different doorways. It's pretty cool.
Old 03-13-2020, 11:04 PM
Banned

Yes, the reflection is invited for the shapes. The implication of the run and uk-dissertation.com is ensured for the struggle. The theory is ensured for the team. The application is followed for the field. Work is signed for the oriental elements. The theme is sharp for the mode of the possible means for humans.