Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2012, 11:59 AM
Child of Darkness

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3d

In case you haven't heard, on January 4, 2013, this will be released. This is however not connected to any of the sequels, but follows the events right at the end of the original. It's not another remake (thank god). It will have some memorable faces in it like Marilyne Burns and Gunnar Hansen making cameos. Also, Bill Mosley will return taking over Jim Siedow's role as the cook. As for Leatherface, he'll be played by a man named Dan Yeager. I don't know how good he'll be at the role, but I'm willing to watch. The 2 best people that played Leatherface were (IMO) Gunnar Hansen and Andrew Bryniarski. Two totally different performances, but both entertaining. I don't know if they didn't want Andrew for the role or he didn't want to do it, but when I first heard about this, that's what I was expecting. My biggest problem with this is if this is going to be a sequel to the original, what's that make the already existing #2? It's just really confusing for me. I'm not expecting a lot from this movie, but I just hope that'll be respectful to the series and be entertaining.

Here's the trailer, see what you think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO9vXTMvzL0
Old 12-17-2012, 06:27 PM
From The Beyond

Thank goodness it's not a remake though it being a sequel when there already is one is a bit worrying-I'll check this out-give it a chance at least.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:37 AM
Little Boo

This is great entertaining movie watched last night online at my home.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:03 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydens View Post
This is great entertaining movie watched last night online at my home.
Which would you say is better? This one or the original #2?
Closed Thread