Old 05-07-2009, 09:10 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgeok2 View Post
my reaction to your reaction :

1) stop chewing your nails

2) pretty eyes

I wanna see a re-action vid of Urge watching MM :-)
Old 05-07-2009, 09:28 AM
Top Of The World Ma!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferox13 View Post
I wanna see a re-action vid of Urge watching MM :-)
i was scowling at the fingernail chewing and smiling at the more animated reactions :)

had to turn off the sound though as i havent watched the movie yet and didnt want any clues as to what was going on.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:49 AM
Little Boo

This video is adorable! Seriously your facial expressions and hand movements are enough to make this video good. I think the idea to making more vids is a good one.

Last edited by roseyred; 05-07-2009 at 12:23 PM.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:25 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to missmacabre
Quote:
Originally Posted by neverending View Post
Well, it's an interesting idea. The challenge is going to be- from this point forward you're going to be increasingly aware of the camera. It will be difficult to maintain your objectivity and not have tucked in the back of your mind questions of performance and your audience.

The first time is honest and real. How do you recreate that ambiance?

Research the jennicam.
Well I know what you're getting at and completely understand that it will be a difficult thing to do. That said I'm an empath, so I really get caught up in movies. I'm like that with books too. It's a form of entertainment but it becomes more like I'm living it. I also think I will continue to tape these late at night when I am already a little worn out, makes the movies a little better for me.

@Urgeok Sorry about the nail biting. I usually crack my knuckles when I'm feeling nervous but I ran out of knuckles to crack within the first 40 minutes. Then I started to bite at my nails. and thank you for saying I have pretty eyes. :)

@Nightmare_of_Death haha you make me look like a goof over reacting to everything. Not sure what scene you were watching exactly, maybe I reacted similarly.

@bloody_ribcut at 1:24 (highlight) a pregnant woman got hit really hard in the stomach with a baseball bat, inducing labour.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:32 PM
mostly ghostly?

I really like the idea, but have a few of the concerns that people have more or less already expressed (mostly neverending).

I think as long as you keep your reactions honest, and be sure to add a little blurb and interesting things with each movie, then it seems like it should be very entertaining.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:36 PM
Misanthrope

Haha cool :)

Get onto your blog it'll be interesting. I'm waiting for the ones where you fall asleep and start drooling and snoring (ah that's right girls don't snore :D )
Old 05-07-2009, 09:54 PM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
I react similarly, as do I think a lot of people saying they don't.

edit: if not I feel bad for you not really being able to get into a movie. ;)

Last edited by X¤MurderDoll¤X; 05-07-2009 at 09:58 PM.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:15 PM
balllls

Send a message via AIM to hacelikewhoa
Cool idea MM. Oh man I would like to see my own reaction. I tend to yell at the screen a lot and talk to the characters..I cover my face except for one eye at really gruesome parts.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:45 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to missmacabre
Quote:
Originally Posted by hacelikewhoa View Post
Cool idea MM. Oh man I would like to see my own reaction. I tend to yell at the screen a lot and talk to the characters..I cover my face except for one eye at really gruesome parts.
For more ridiculous movies like slashers and stuff I yell, or throw up my arms in frustration at character's stupidity. I've never been in a situation where I'm being stalked by some invincible killer, but I don't think my first reaction would be to slink off into some dark corner with my bf for a quickie, or to run up a flight of stairs and barracade myself in the room farthest from the exit and then board up the door but not the window behind me. Movies are so stupid sometimes, and it actually makes me so mad. Not because I've seen so many slashers that I know what will happen, but because I'm a huge fan of planning, and common sense.

So this video has over 120 views in less than 24 hours. The blog is in the works but I am having DNS issues at the moment that I can't fix, and I made a twitter to promote with but their service is down and I'm unable to sign in. So I am at a stand still for tonight.

Last edited by missmacabre; 05-07-2009 at 11:47 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:46 AM
Top Of The World Ma!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
I react similarly, as do I think a lot of people saying they don't.

edit: if not I feel bad for you not really being able to get into a movie. ;)

if a movie is really well done - i get into it as far as enjoying it goes .. but i dont believe i have any reactions other than smiling..

(i'll laugh if something is really well done nasty because i appreciate what went into it and excess is funny to me)

oh - and i'm sure i frown when a movie is pissing me off.... i hate wasting my time on crap.