Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-23-2011, 09:30 AM
Whip In My Valise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace17 View Post
hi guys!
i need your help in figuring out the name of a movie i saw years ago, probably mid to late 90's, and i am going to describe the scenes i remember because trying to find it is driving me crazy!!!!
one of the scenes is the main character, being a school boy, is in a classroom and he is about to tell a lie, when he looks up at a cross of jesus hung up on the wall in which jesus opens his eyes and looks at the kid.

another scene is while this kid was in bed, he hears some banging noise on his door and a figure of a face tries to break through the door. Like the face was pushing itself through the door or something like that.

I also remember there is a graveyard scene, and a blue-like hand.
I know this is a longshot case, but the thing i am sure of is the jesus scene.
if anyone knows the name of this movie, it would really put my mind to rest.

Thanks guys!
Total shot in the dark:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061409/

I really like this new location for the constant flow of movie ID questions.

Last edited by TheWickerFan; 06-24-2011 at 02:10 AM.
Old 07-21-2011, 11:10 AM
Little Boo

Question

Okay so i saw this movie like a year ago on tv, i think it's from the 90's or 2000.

there was this guy he got a (summer)job to guard at night in a hospital like building,
and everytime at night he had to walk around and see if all doors were closed and if the lights were out.

and there was a morgue in that hospital and it had like 10 beds with death people like 5 on both sides of the room,
and all off the beds had like a string hanging above the bed, if there would be somebody which was not really death they could pull it and then this big red light would go burn in the guards office,

The movie pretty much is alot about that red light which the guard is staring at the whole time because he's scared it will burn because he's scared to death if it would.

don't remember much more of it hope this rings some bells thanks.
Old 08-01-2011, 01:42 PM
sCaRyNeSs

Aight, I'll give it a shot in this thread...

I once watched a horror movie when I was like 7-8, that's why I can't remember the title.

It's been bugging me since then, and I can't fucking find out!

What I can remember from it is,

THE "MURDERER"
I remember him kinda like this,
a black "coat" of some kind and I think he had a dark voice. It reminded me of some Freddy-nighmare shit and many ppl say it might be a nightmaremovie, but I don't think so.

SCENE 1
where a boy and a girl sits in a car at night, and then the boy goes out of the car [maybe to check a sound, not sure]. Then the girl gets nervous and she walks out and see the guys head on a stick.

SCENE 2
where a guy is in a lockerroom [I think], and suddenly the lights go off and he walks around.
Then he suddenly is burried to his neck and the "murderer" is standing with a bowlingball and throws it at his head (then after that you also see some investigationshit where a white cloth is thrown over him with blood on it).

SCENE 3
A girl [I think] is getting hanged from a lightpole in a very thin line.

SCREAMING OUT I'M A HORRORFAN 'TILL I DIE BITCHES
Old 08-01-2011, 03:34 PM
Whip In My Valise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABjerg View Post
Aight, I'll give it a shot in this thread...

I once watched a horror movie when I was like 7-8, that's why I can't remember the title.

It's been bugging me since then, and I can't fucking find out!

What I can remember from it is,

THE "MURDERER"
I remember him kinda like this,
a black "coat" of some kind and I think he had a dark voice. It reminded me of some Freddy-nighmare shit and many ppl say it might be a nightmaremovie, but I don't think so.

SCENE 1
where a boy and a girl sits in a car at night, and then the boy goes out of the car [maybe to check a sound, not sure]. Then the girl gets nervous and she walks out and see the guys head on a stick.

SCENE 2
where a guy is in a lockerroom [I think], and suddenly the lights go off and he walks around.
Then he suddenly is burried to his neck and the "murderer" is standing with a bowlingball and throws it at his head (then after that you also see some investigationshit where a white cloth is thrown over him with blood on it).

SCENE 3
A girl [I think] is getting hanged from a lightpole in a very thin line.
A possibility:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0255702/
Old 08-01-2011, 08:45 PM
I Just Don't Give a Damn.

Location: in your house standing behind you with a chrome ball of death
Just because of the bowling ball part I say "GutterBalls" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1087853/ I know its probably not but still.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:56 PM
sCaRyNeSs

Thanx for trying bro^^, appreciate it, but I saw it a long time ago, and that movie is from '08- ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWickerFan View Post
Thanx! This may be it! :eek:

The murderer looks exactly like I remember him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C3WUOdDHVc in the trailer you see the hanging and the bowlingball scene! :D:D Yeah, this is it! I thank you a billion times!

SCREAMING OUT I'M A HORRORFAN 'TILL I DIE BITCHES

Last edited by ABjerg; 08-02-2011 at 12:03 AM.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:14 AM
Whip In My Valise

No problem.:)
Old 08-05-2011, 04:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post
Okay so i saw this movie like a year ago on tv, i think it's from the 90's or 2000.

there was this guy he got a (summer)job to guard at night in a hospital like building,
and everytime at night he had to walk around and see if all doors were closed and if the lights were out.

and there was a morgue in that hospital and it had like 10 beds with death people like 5 on both sides of the room,
and all off the beds had like a string hanging above the bed, if there would be somebody which was not really death they could pull it and then this big red light would go burn in the guards office,

The movie pretty much is alot about that red light which the guard is staring at the whole time because he's scared it will burn because he's scared to death if it would.

don't remember much more of it hope this rings some bells thanks.
sounds like "Nightwatch"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119791/
Old 08-05-2011, 11:46 PM
Little Boo

My dad and I are looking for the name of a vampire movie form the 60's or early 70's. The only thing he remembers is it's about one guy who fights a vampire (dracula?) in it's castle the whole movie and at the end, once he defeats him he exits the castle and the sun is shining brightly. While he's standing there relieved, the castle gate closes on him and stabs and kills him. This is the final scene.

please help! my dad won't let me rest until I figure this out lol
Old 08-06-2011, 11:32 PM
From The Beyond

Is it Castle Of Blood?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057993/

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods