Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-17-2012, 11:23 PM
Nat94

So the zombie apocalypse is coming, I must prepare...
Old 10-19-2012, 02:58 PM
The Stench Is Me

In the 80's and early 90's the samething was happening because people were taking too much PCP. The only difference now is we have the internet which makes it easier to hear about.
Old 10-19-2012, 05:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead&Bloated View Post
In the 80's and early 90's the samething was happening because people were taking too much PCP. The only difference now is we have the internet which makes it easier to hear about.
.....true true,and like with all drugs its only few people actually go crazy and try and eat someone.all my mushy trips have been awsome,even when i stupidly ate a hundred or so when drunk.but iv heard people do some crazy shit on mushys.
soon they will design a drug though that is purely made to turn you into a zombie,they will slip it into our super market food and then...the zombie apocolypse !!!

Last edited by wizard of gore; 10-19-2012 at 05:28 PM.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Медвежуть View Post
when is that going to happen already. i'm sick of going to work. i just wanna wabble around, chomping on squealing chicks and thier ugly babies
just relax ,iv a few more experiments in the the lab,not long... not long
Old 10-20-2012, 02:19 PM
The Stench Is Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard of gore View Post
.....true true,and like with all drugs its only few people actually go crazy and try and eat someone.all my mushy trips have been awsome,even when i stupidly ate a hundred or so when drunk.
Same here. I also drink a lot of peyote tea with a morphine chaser(no needle. I spike an 8oz glass of water with a 6 to 12 hour dose) and have never freaked out. Some people just can't handle their drugs.
Old 10-20-2012, 02:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead&Bloated View Post
Same here. I also drink a lot of peyote tea with a morphine chaser(no needle. I spike an 8oz glass of water with a 6 to 12 hour dose) and have never freaked out. Some people just can't handle their drugs.
dont think they cant handle it .everyones different, there brains and body act differently.when i smoke ice i grind my jaw like a mo fo,way more than anyone id smoke with,id look like a spastic :D .i also blew one beer over the limit after 11 440 mill cans of 8% bourbons.my mate had a cup of mushys freaked out and had to get his stomach pumped.its all metabolisem and state of mind and shit i reckon.

maybex...keep trying different drugs,you will find your zombie drug eventually,had datura yet?could be a possibility mixed with some bath salts hmm
Old 10-22-2012, 09:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Медвежуть View Post
nah, i've never tried any drugs. since i have no friends, no one ever offered me drugs:( and i'm too lazy to go and search for them myself
ya dont need freinds,datura trees look like this

and they are everywhere ,parks/old ladys gardens (well they are here anyway)
Old 10-23-2012, 10:59 AM
From The Beyond

I miss the days when we had a local magic mushroom shop-they were all over the UK until the tories made it illegal. Used to get a trip for £10 never had a bad one.