Old 12-22-2006, 02:54 AM
Evil Dead

a sequel would be awesome if the same director gets his hands on it with at least triple the budget (prolly would get alot more but i was down with the low budget feel of it) the reason the monsters were around was to do with army testing ie the monsters escaped or they let them loose on the people kinda idea, that bit just got cut from the end movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR3SSUR3 View Post
We need something to masturbate to, often in time to the knife incisions. The "money shot" - such as final decapitation, extreme blood spurting etc - often coincides with orgasm.
Muh shit.
Old 12-22-2006, 08:11 AM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec7ral View Post
a sequel would be awesome if the same director gets his hands on it with at least triple the budget (prolly would get alot more but i was down with the low budget feel of it)
They don't need a bigger budget, they need to spen the money better. If they simply made the movie anywhere else with the same budget it would have been bigger. Watching those people try to make a low-budget is maddening.

They only really know how to make big budget films. They could have saved a ton, but instead shot the film in Hollywood and blew a ton of cash. $3.2 million for that? I liked the film, but its "low budget" look is what I disliked most about it. Several shots looked cheap.

My flick shoots next month for $1.5 Million and I promise you the production value will be higher than Feast.

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon