Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-05-2005, 10:09 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Vigilante Killing Sex Offenders...Says He Will Not Stop

Letter Writer Claims Responsibility For Bellingham Slayings, Warns Other Offenders

Washington - The investigation into the slaying of two Level 3 sex offenders in Bellingham has taken a twist with an anonymous letter claiming responsibility for the killings — and threatening the county's other high-risk offenders.

The letter, mailed to The Bellingham Herald on Wednesday, may be a hoax, said Bellingham police Lt. Craige Ambrose. But police, working with the state Department of Corrections (DOC), warned the sex offenders named in the letter, which was not released to the public.

The details in the letter about the crime have been publicly available and, therefore, anyone could have written the letter, Ambrose said.

"When we're not sure if it's the real thing or a hoax, we decided to take some extra precaution," he said.

Kit Bail, supervisor of the DOC's field offices in Whatcom County, said the letter was alarming. "The threat was pretty clear: These are 25 people that should not be on the street. It named names," she said.

"We're taking it very seriously. How could you not? We have two sex offenders murdered."

Washington's 15-year-old sex-offender registration law requires police to warn the public of high-risk sex offenders being released from prison. According to the State Patrol, Whatcom County is home to 38 Level 3 offenders, deemed the most likely to reoffend.

Saturday, a man wearing a blue jumpsuit and a baseball cap with an FBI logo visited three Level 3 offenders living together, allegedly to warn them of a "hit list" targeting sex offenders, police say. One roommate left for work, and when he returned, he found his roommates — Hank Eisses, 49, and Victor Vasquez, 68 — dead, the roommate told police.

Police say one possible motive was vigilante justice, though that is not the only motive being considered. The killing nonetheless unnerved Chad Pyles, a 24-year-old convicted of rape, who lives three blocks from the homicide.

"If they went after a couple of senior citizens, why not me?" said Pyles, a Level 3 offender.

Ofelia Ayala, mother of another Whatcom County Level 3 sex offender, said her son called her last night after learning of the letter. He was scared and asked for money to buy a cellphone to use in case of an emergency, she said.

"He's concerned about it, because he's gotten beat up a few times" for being a Level 3 offender, Ayala said.

Ambrose, the police lieutenant, urged people not to overreact to the letter. If the slain men's killer wrote it, he said, detectives think it likely would have had details not publicly available.

On the other hand, he said, "if it's really the shooter, that's like having a conversation with us."

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 09-05-2005, 10:26 PM
The Emperor of America

Send a message via AIM to The STE
this one guy I knew lived with a sex offender. Don't know the deal with it, but someone in that house was listed as a registered sex offender

===

WATCH MY MOVIES(UPDATED: 5/7/08, "No Exit")
RING OF HONOR: BEST WRESTLING IN THE WORLD

TOO GOOD FOR THE HDC BATTLE ROYALE
Old 09-06-2005, 01:35 PM
warprophet

all the more power to him i say, give him all the funding he needs, let him rip loose and clean the earth of its scum, when hes done with that maby he can go after the drug dealers just for the fun of it.
if i had the balls to go around killing people left and right i might be doing the same in norway.
Old 09-06-2005, 02:11 PM
Umbra Asylum

Re: Vigilante Killing Sex Offenders...Says He Will Not Stop

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Ofelia Ayala, mother of another Whatcom County Level 3 sex offender, said her son called her last night after learning of the letter. He was scared and asked for money to buy a cellphone to use in case of an emergency, she said.

"He's concerned about it, because he's gotten beat up a few times" for being a Level 3 offender, Ayala said.

Aww...The poor pedophile had to ask his mommy for money, cuz he was scared.....BIG surprise....These 'people' are so pathetic....If you have nothing better to do with your life than to try to destroy an innocent person's life, there really is no reason for you to live...

I agree with you Moonsorrow...They deserve what they get, their victims did NOT deserve what they got.....So, who cares if all of the slimeball losers are killed?...They should have been executed anyway...

Old 09-06-2005, 03:52 PM
The Emperor of America

they would've died if they went to prison anyways...

===

Old 09-06-2005, 04:41 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by The STE
they would've died if they went to prison anyways...
If they would have gone to prison, we could only hope that their life would be a living hell. They would also be housed, clothed, & fed thanks to our tax dollars. This is such a cheap, simple solution-with no risk of them being returned to the communities where they can be a threat again.

There's always room for giallo!
Old 09-06-2005, 04:57 PM
Waste Disposer

Quote:
Originally posted by GeekLove
If they would have gone to prison, we could only hope that their life would be a living hell. They would also be housed, clothed, & fed thanks to our tax dollars. This is such a cheap, simple solution-with no risk of them being returned to the communities where they can be a threat again.
I still say the parents of the child raped or murdered should be able to have 10 minutes alone with the monster that did it.
Old 09-06-2005, 04:59 PM
Umbra Asylum

Quote:
Originally posted by GeekLove
Cheap?....Not in America, where we coddle our criminals...They whine if they don't have cream and sugar for their coffee, AND they get free cable, free education, and access to gyms...If I owned the prisons, there would be NO coffee, NO television, and they wouldn't leave their cells...It's supposed to a punishment...

No risk of being returned to the community?...Guess again...They are all eventually released, UNLESS they are killed in prison...

Read the story about the guy that raped the 13 year-old girl at knife point, served less than 2 years, was released early for 'good behavior'...Then went straight to the girl's neighborhood, taunted the mother when he saw her outside "Hey, how's your daughter?", he asked her with a sneer, then a laugh.....So, the mother went home, got a can of gasoline, and burned him alive in the bar that he was hanging out at...THAT was what kept HER community safe from him...

He's dead now...But, the victim still suffers from nightmares and post traumatic stress...She'll never be the same person she was or the person she could have been...Her mother is still suffering from guilt and mental anguish from feeling like she wasn't able to protect her daughter, and from living with what HE did every day of her life...

Old 09-06-2005, 06:36 PM
The Emperor of America

If they went to prison they would most likely have gotten killed. Child rapists and people like that get shanked all the time. Criminals don't like people who do shit to kids. Haven't you seen M?

===

Old 09-06-2005, 07:16 PM
The Dork Knight

More power to him....kill all the fuckers, they don't deserve to live.