Old 04-13-2013, 09:56 PM
For Vendetta

Scott & Spaihts pursuing this for Prometheus 2: Paradise - http://www.prometheus2-movie.com/com...ms/topic/12427

Hints in there for Part III as well.
Old 10-29-2013, 06:47 AM
For Vendetta

Prometheus 2 has been written, confirms Ridley Scott.

Quote:
Scott was a bit unclear when it came to his upcoming slate of projects. He tells Empire that Prometheus 2 is written, but didn’t indicate when it would start shooting. He added, “I have already got the next two films ready to go. That will be 2014, 2015…”.

In a recent interview with Steve, Michael Fassbender (who played the android David), the actor said he didn’t know when the sequel would start shooting. So if Scott’s next two movies aren’t Prometheus 2 (which would mean it wouldn’t start filming until 2016 at the earliest), what could the other movies be? Scott is never short on options (hence why he’s always working).
Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, Damon Lindelof will not be penning the sequel. Instead, Transcendence scribe Jack Paglen will be taking on writing duties, or at least, that’s the last we heard. Maybe another writer has come on board by this point?

Though plot details haven’t been revealed just yet, we do know that the story will follow Dr. Shaw as she heads to the home world of the Engineers, which will offer up a whole bunch of exciting paths for the story to take.

http://collider.com/ridley-scott-pro...exodus-update/
Old 10-29-2013, 11:31 PM
The Undead

Nice. When I watched the first I didn't read about it and hadn't seen the Alien movies in a long time. I thought it was just another sci-fi horror and thought it was cool that it was a swedish actor in it as I'm from sweden to. The near the end I realized it was a prequel to Alien. I was like "HELL YEAH!!!" hahah. Good movie. I wonder how the sequels are gonna play out. :)
Old 12-10-2013, 08:39 PM
The Jackal

So this is what the Old Ones are waiting for. A true sign that mankind's reign should end...

www.youtube.com/thedeadarewatching