Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Comics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-14-2004, 07:26 PM
willows mommy

generation x movie

i know its not horror related but i was wondering if any one remebers it. i think it was on in 96 on fox they had a made for tv movie of the geration x comic book. i liked it and wished i would have taped it. i know it was made cuz i have and ad for it in a old comic book. i just wanted to if any one else remebered watching it

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Human passions have mysterious ways, in children as well as grown-ups. Those affected by them can't explain them, and those who haven't known them have no understanding of them at all. -neverending story (the book)

Last edited by bloodygurl02; 01-14-2004 at 07:58 PM.
Old 01-17-2004, 02:16 AM
That fucking Guy...

I saw it.....and I only recognised a couple of the characters....
I did read the comic up untill about a 4 years ago....and there was always talk in that about Emma Frosts last class of students that were mostly killed...?
Was the movie baSED on those guys?
Old 01-17-2004, 07:08 PM
willows mommy

Quote:
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
I saw it.....and I only recognised a couple of the characters....
I did read the comic up untill about a 4 years ago....and there was always talk in that about Emma Frosts last class of students that were mostly killed...?
Was the movie baSED on those guys?
it was based on the group form marvel comics. banshee was in and so was jubilee, m, i think chamber and so was mondo. not to sure if u watch charmed or no but the lady that plays the main charecters mother (u c her from time time in episodes as a ghost) i think her names is finola hughes well any way she played emma frost. in it from waht i remember jubilee just joins gen x

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Human passions have mysterious ways, in children as well as grown-ups. Those affected by them can't explain them, and those who haven't known them have no understanding of them at all. -neverending story (the book)
Old 01-17-2004, 07:14 PM
Horror Fan

Not sure why some guy with bleached-blonde hair was in it.
Old 01-17-2004, 07:17 PM
That fucking Guy...

chamber definately WASNT in it, a character resembling "skin" (i think that was his name) was in it....jubilee was, yeah....and hey, what do u guys think of the jubilee in xmen2, she gotta drop a few poundz, huh?>
Old 01-18-2004, 11:51 AM
willows mommy

Quote:
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
chamber definately WASNT in it, a character resembling "skin" (i think that was his name) was in it....jubilee was, yeah....and hey, what do u guys think of the jubilee in xmen2, she gotta drop a few poundz, huh?>
i thought she looked ok in x2 i hope they keep in fro the 3rd movie as a new character kinda like they did w/ iceman. he didn't really have a big role in the 1st one but u got to c more of him in the sequel

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Old 01-29-2004, 09:44 AM
The Sniktkeeper

The Generation X TV movie was god-awful.I remember waiting to see it for weeks and when it aired it was horrendous.
I had read somewhere online Fox had planned to make it a weekly but lack of viewers to the Movie changed their plans.
Thank God.

If you live in the UK it's available on VHS, They never released it on video in North America.

Last edited by sniktawt; 01-29-2004 at 10:46 AM.
Old 01-29-2004, 05:52 PM
willows mommy

Quote:
Originally posted by sniktawt
The Generation X TV movie was god-awful.I remember waiting to see it for weeks and when it aired it was horrendous.
I had read somewhere online Fox had planned to make it a weekly but lack of viewers to the Movie changed their plans.
Thank God.

If you live in the UK it's available on VHS, They never released it on video in North America.

i wish it was available here i liked the movie. i heard it was to b a weekly series also ikinda wish it had been

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Old 01-30-2004, 01:17 AM
The Sniktkeeper

Yeah The UK gets all the TV movies on video, Sometimes they get them released theatrically.
Old 01-30-2004, 06:52 PM
willows mommy

Quote:
Originally posted by sniktawt
Yeah The UK gets all the TV movies on video, Sometimes they get them released theatrically.
we do for a few movies but not all of them. i never knew that they did it for all of them in the UK. i am gonna have to see if my friend can pick it up for me when she goes back to the UK this summer to visit her family.

WICKED LADYS BUDDY