Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-04-2011, 12:46 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorzack View Post
Mabe Burnt Offerings? havent seen it but that name comes to mind.
Naw its not that...
Old 03-15-2011, 11:03 AM
Wicked Witch Of The North

Send a message via MSN to BookZombie Send a message via Yahoo to BookZombie Send a message via Skype™ to BookZombie
Thanks to you guys I now have The Beast on blu ray after I have been looking for it for years. Giat monster squids for the win jay!

I am however trying my luck and bumping my other request for a title in the hope that anyone have heard about this film. I hope it is okey that I bump it.

I am looking for the name of a movie. I saw it on TV a while back. It was about a young girl who lived almost a Cinderella type life with a sister who treated her like dirt while leaving the main character to take care of the house and their sickly grandmother. Now the main character come into the possession of a beautiful red cape, and not knowing the cape is evil she sews a dress from the fabric. When wearing the dress the girl changes personality, going from being a gray mouse to a party girl, but she also over time becomes cruel. I remember at one time among other things she pushes the sickly grandmother down the stairs.
@}->-If you are ever attacked by vampires, held hostage by aliens, haunted by angry ghosts, put on a zombie's menu, stalked by an undying killer or in other ways find yourself in a horror movie situation, never, ever go near the bathroom!-<-{@
Old 03-20-2011, 12:44 PM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIdiot View Post
That spanish film your looking for is called The Babys Room. Its part of the six films that will keep you awake. Spanish.......yes and the other films are good as well
Thank you sir. Well done.
Old 03-20-2011, 12:55 PM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookZombie View Post
Thanks to you guys I now have The Beast on blu ray after I have been looking for it for years. Giat monster squids for the win jay!

I am however trying my luck and bumping my other request for a title in the hope that anyone have heard about this film. I hope it is okey that I bump it.

I am looking for the name of a movie. I saw it on TV a while back. It was about a young girl who lived almost a Cinderella type life with a sister who treated her like dirt while leaving the main character to take care of the house and their sickly grandmother. Now the main character come into the possession of a beautiful red cape, and not knowing the cape is evil she sews a dress from the fabric. When wearing the dress the girl changes personality, going from being a gray mouse to a party girl, but she also over time becomes cruel. I remember at one time among other things she pushes the sickly grandmother down the stairs.
Guess I will come to the rescue again...although I am not 100% sure about this one like I was The Beast.

It sounds a lot like "I'm Dangerous Tonight." Pretty terrible, but notable since it was directed by Tobe Hooper and stars Anthony Perkins in a minor role. I saw it on TV as well and have never watched the whole thing, so I don't know if she pushes anybody down any stairs, but the IMDB synopsis sounds point-on.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099822/
Old 03-20-2011, 12:58 PM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalsum7 View Post
Okay! So! I rented this 80's B-horror from a video store in Vandalia, IL several years back. Basically I want to know what this movie is so I can rent it or buy it somewhere. It started out about a story where this woman set her husband and house on fire...jump to the future and some college kids are going to the same house years later to "fix it up" and throw a party...one of the college dorks goes wandering off in this house and runs into this creeeepy ass old lady who's all burnt up and walking strangely through this hallway....then disappears into a room. Nobody makes much mention of it......And that's about all I saw of the movie......DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT MOVIE THIS COULD BE?? If anyone could assist I would be most grateful. Thank you~ :)
This sounds REALLY familiar. It isn't Slaughter High, is it?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091969/
Old 03-21-2011, 08:17 PM
Little Boo

Slasher movie name? All I can remember is this one scene...

:confused: All I remember is this...
I think it was a flashback of a boy crawling out of a woman's dead body, like he was hiding inside of her empty corpse. The main antagonist, (who I'm guessing is this boy) is just some plain looking guy, maybe a little chubby. I've been Googling, but i haven't turned anything up. I know I've seen this movie, i just cant remember what it is? can any one help? Not being able remember what movie this is has been driving me crazy. Thanks :)
Old 03-22-2011, 11:39 AM

Send a message via MSN to BookZombie Send a message via Yahoo to BookZombie Send a message via Skype™ to BookZombie
Quote:
Guess I will come to the rescue again...although I am not 100% sure about this one like I was The Beast.
Thank you, yes it is The Beast, I got an answer on this earlier in the thread and because of that I managed to get the film on Blu Ray and I am very happy about that.

Quote:
It sounds a lot like "I'm Dangerous Tonight." Pretty terrible, but notable since it was directed by Tobe Hooper and stars Anthony Perkins in a minor role. I saw it on TV as well and have never watched the whole thing, so I don't know if she pushes anybody down any stairs, but the IMDB synopsis sounds point-on.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099822/
Thank you, this is the right one. I have been looking for this movie forever. The VHS is added to my Amazon wish list now. Thanks again I appreciate it. I only wish there was a DVD of it.
@}->-If you are ever attacked by vampires, held hostage by aliens, haunted by angry ghosts, put on a zombie's menu, stalked by an undying killer or in other ways find yourself in a horror movie situation, never, ever go near the bathroom!-<-{@
Old 03-22-2011, 10:44 PM

I have another one here, a hard one perhaps as the movie in question is Danish. Now I think I know the name of this movie but I can not find it anywhere, not a DVD not a VHS so I am just hoping that perhaps the movie was exported and might have another name somewhere or that I remember it's name wrong.

The movie which I think is named Katt is a Danish movie about a woman who lives alone with her Siamese cat in an apartment in a apartment building. One day the cat sneaks out and go up to the upstairs neighbors one day, the problem is that they are occultists and are doing a ritual right then as so the cat get possessed by an evil entity and go around going evil for the rest of the movie until the owner of the cat eventually manages to kill it. The movie was actually very good and I would like to see it again, do anyone know if it was exported and might have another name somewhere?
Old 03-23-2011, 01:33 PM
Little Boo

Hi been doing my brain in, but for the hell of me cant remember title of the film. I remember when i was younger watching a film not sure if it was made in the 70s or 80s. There is a house that kills group that are staying there, down from the house is a lake with an old woman who sits on her rockingchair by her hut on the lake. The old woman tells story to one of the guest of the curse on the house and at same time past flash scenes of a woman believed to be a witch was put on a cross and set alight to die in the lake. One of the other guests a blonde i think swam in the lake and next min gets attacked and taken back to the house. Turns out in the end the old woman is the one who was crusified in the lake. ( subtle hint of the smile at the end gives it away). Please can anyone think of this film if they can make out what film i am trying to describe. Ive tried 'house' and 'the witch' 'witch' Would be grateful for your time and response
Old 03-23-2011, 07:27 PM

I think the movie you are looking for is one named The Witch, sometimes it is also named Superstition. Here is a web page I found about the film and you can see if it fits the one you where looking for.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084739/

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods