Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 02-16-2012, 05:22 PM
Little Boo

This movie is from anytime between 1960 - 1995, give or take. It was in danish television in the late 1990ies (as I remember, but it could be +- a few years). I am (almost) sure it was english or american.

I only saw the opening scene. It was at some attic/store room with a lot of items placed on shelves, and no people around. Among the items where a small cage kinda circus-like (a box with a barred door, size about 4x2x2 feet). The cage broke somehow (maybe it fell from a shell, or maybe the creature inside of it just crashed it).

This creature was rather unscary looking, with a grey naked skinny body and a bold head. But extremely powerfull and angry. Also, the creature was semi-realistik, like it was animated (It probably was, but it was not made so due to low budget, it was intentionally). Of course, after the creature escaped the cage, it escaped the attic.

I am pretty sure, that it was a real horror movie, and not just a parody.
I really would like to see the rest of the movie. :)
Old 02-16-2012, 08:33 PM
For Vendetta

Did the creature look like this?

Old 02-17-2012, 06:59 AM
Little Boo

To V: No. Not as I recall. But which movie is that from?

It was more like a human body, with legs, arms, torso and head, walking uprised. And it was kind of misplaced - the creature was looking a little like it was a clay stop motion figure - placed in a realistic setup. And it did not really look scary (it didnt look sweet either, though) - the scary thing was just the angry attitude and the extreme power of the little beast. It teared things apart. (Not easy to explain, and a long time ago I saw a small bit of this movie, sorry :o)

Last edited by treogtres; 02-17-2012 at 07:05 AM.
Old 02-17-2012, 09:54 AM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by treogtres View Post
To V: No. Not as I recall. But which movie is that from?
Dead Alive (aka) Braindead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by treogtres View Post
It was more like a human body, with legs, arms, torso and head, walking uprised. And it was kind of misplaced - the creature was looking a little like it was a clay stop motion figure - placed in a realistic setup. And it did not really look scary (it didnt look sweet either, though) - the scary thing was just the angry attitude and the extreme power of the little beast. It teared things apart. (Not easy to explain, and a long time ago I saw a small bit of this movie, sorry :o)
I think I have seen your movie. Give me some time and it will come to me.
Old 02-17-2012, 10:12 AM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____V_____ View Post
Dead Alive (aka) Braindead.
I just made a google image search, and I dont think this is the one.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:51 PM
Little Boo

Search for Go-Kart chase ...

Hi!

I've got quite a hard one ...

I've seen this in TV in the late 70s or early 80s as an excerpt (maybe it was a trailer).
I don't know whether it was from a film or a series.
There was a man (type "mad man") running by night behind a boy or a little man (maybe with a helmet), who was fleeing by racing in a go-kart (or a similiar little vehicle) ...

It is NOT: "Silver Bullet" (the King-adaption), "Phantasm I" or "The Shining"!

Any suggestions ..?

Thanks in advance!
Old 02-27-2012, 01:25 PM
Whip In My Valise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hzi View Post
Hi!

I've got quite a hard one ...

I've seen this in TV in the late 70s or early 80s as an excerpt (maybe it was a trailer).
I don't know whether it was from a film or a series.
There was a man (type "mad man") running by night behind a boy or a little man (maybe with a helmet), who was fleeing by racing in a go-kart (or a similiar little vehicle) ...

It is NOT: "Silver Bullet" (the King-adaption), "Phantasm I" or "The Shining"!

Any suggestions ..?

Thanks in advance!
A guess:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114306/
Old 02-27-2012, 02:26 PM
Little Boo

NO, this didn't even exist, when I saw mine in TV in the 70s/80s ...
;)
Old 04-05-2012, 08:47 PM
Little Boo

Hi, I'm looking for two movies from the mid 80s and the 90s, US-made.

The first movie is from the 90s (probably mid or late) and was about a family that moves into a haunted house. The house is very beautiful and stately with dark wood interiors and an ominous feel b/c it does not have much lighting. The House starts working on the wife first and she starts having small hallucinations about her husband cheating on her with the realtor. The first time is when she watches from a window as he walks the realtor out to her car and she imagines that they make out enthusiastically on the hood of the realtor's car. Then later she goes upstairs and thinks she sees them having sex in the study when actually he's just in there doing something benign like reading. [fastforwarding] There is a sort of random scene where an unintroduced naked brunette lady writhed on a big bed. The camera is the pov and it creeps up on her (she doesn't see it for a while because the top of her head is towards the door) until she does notice it and is quite shocked/terrified. The scene ends and goes back to the family. [fastforwarding] The last scene I remember was the family sitting down to dinner. By this time strain had developed b/t the wife and husband. I think the House has started working on the father as well because I'm fairly certain he is the one who looks up and sees a random old lady ghost staring at him. She was whited out and and had a sfx glow, a bit like Slimer or the library ghost, and was staring at him very insanely. Then the turkey exploded. I remember this because it was a very cheap effect - it was like they put a lot of fireworks in it - it went PFFT!! and turkey bits shot up in the air. I remember thinking that the actors' jumping a bit was not unfeigned.
Some random details: I think they had more than one kid. Fairly sure the name of the movie had something to do with haunting or poltergeists, it might have had a colon.

I saw the second movie in the early 90s, so it could be mid 80s to early 90s. It was on TV during the daytime. It was about a lot of terrified young people running around in a big house and getting picked off in creative ways. One lady had twine sewn in her stomach. It was like...the needle went in at her lower abdomen and was drawn out the middle. I think that was how she died? And another lady got trapped in a clock except there was a blade for a pendulum. The remaining (3 or so) survivors come upon her predicament but she tells them to run away.
My friend is trying to help me find these and she came upon these links:
http://www.best-horror-movies.com/ba...red-death.html
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0179334/reviews
Some of the details, like the clock trap, match but there is only a copy of the Vincent Price version available on Amazon so it'll be difficult to check right away.

Also, can anyone confirm if in The Eye (2002, Pang bros), was there a scene where the heroine goes to a restaurant to eat and sees a lady ghost holding a kid come in and start licking the peking ducks? The heroine overhears some regulars remarking that the owner seemed to be doing well and that his wife's suicide was such a shock. She throws down her chopsticks and runs out.

Sorry for the length and thank you very much for your help!
Old 05-15-2012, 11:54 AM
jackrpr

movie title

a sorrority house throws a halloween party in a haunted house. a girl at the party becomes possed and starts climbing up the walls. at the end, the girl surving is in the ambulance with one of the possed girls

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods