Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-16-2007, 05:28 AM
Barbie Needs A Tamp

Serial Killers that Hunt Like Animals

Have you ever heard the story of Robert Hansen? He used to kidnap his victims which were mainly prostitutes, take them to a remote location (this happened in Alaska), rape them, dismember them then set them free. Then, he would hunt them down and kill them. He was actually caught chasing one of his prostitute victims down. She was running towards a gas station off of the road in a field and a truck driver saw her. Pretty messed up right? post with stories on similar killers.
Old 02-16-2007, 08:08 AM
Dead Living

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchristopher08 View Post
Have you ever heard the story of Robert Hansen? He used to kidnap his victims which were mainly prostitutes, take them to a remote location (this happened in Alaska), rape them, dismember them then set them free. Then, he would hunt them down and kill them. He was actually caught chasing one of his prostitute victims down. She was running towards a gas station off of the road in a field and a truck driver saw her. Pretty messed up right? post with stories on similar killers.
i hate it when your dismembered and set free.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:08 PM
horror_fanatic14

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchristopher08 View Post
He's a fuckn sick basturd!!!!:mad:
Old 02-16-2007, 07:00 PM

Send a message via ICQ to AmericanManiac Send a message via AIM to AmericanManiac Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanManiac
Don't forget that he set them free naked also and hunted them without their cloths on :D, if you haven't read the A-z Killers I say pick it up they have asection on him in it.
Old 02-19-2007, 01:24 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Maniac give me a link to the a-z killers.

That sounds like a great movie idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 02-19-2007, 06:00 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally Posted by Posher778 View Post
That sounds like a great movie idea.
Its been done many times, though I dont think there has been any recent ones though...