Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-22-2004, 07:56 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Houston - Piss In Public, Get Shot

Security Guard Shoots Man After Argument Over Public Urination

HOUSTON — A shooting in broad daylight near River Oaks left one man in the hospital.

The security guard told police she feared for her safety before firing at the man.

It happened around 4pm Monday on West Gray at Shepherd. That's where a man drove pulled into a parking lot, got out, walked over to some nearby trees and started to urinate.

Police say a female security guard walked up to him and informed him that he could get a ticket for public urination. It didn't take long for an argument to start and escalate to violence. The female guard told police she was being beaten by the man. She said she felt her safety was being threatened, so she pulled her weapon and fired, hitting the man once in the stomach.

She then called police and an ambulance transported the man to a hospital.

"I haven't even talked to the guy who was shot in the stomach," said Officer PJ Bartlett with the Houston Police Department. "I have no idea what his story is. Right now, we don't have all the facts, so I can't sit here and tell you exactly are we going to take charges or not take charges."

The man who was shot survived his injuries. The security guard who fired the weapon had a license to carry that weapon and the license was up to date. An investigation into the shooting is ongoing.

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be