Old 12-13-2014, 08:55 AM
I am the turtle lord

[QUOTE=Shakey;983039]Did you find out what this is? It sounds a lot like something I've been looking for for about 10 years now after catching the last half hour or so after getting home from the pub, and its been driving me nuts ever since!

What I remember is a bunch of college kids in a big old mansion, and there is a goat legged demon clip clopping around but I don't think the kids had seen it yet, just heard it. Towards the end I think somehow the demon ends up outside wandering around the mansion and I think looks in through one of the windows as one of the girls is looking out. The final battle then ensues and I think the demon ends up getting banished back to a grave or statue or some similar structure in the garden.

Sound like the same film? my description is hazy at best as it was ages ago and I was somewhat drunk when I saw it, but in 10 years of searching your question is the closest thing I've found to getting an answer!

Oh the goat legged demon dude was fairly sizeable too, taller then the people, prob 10ft or so? It may have been a tales from the crypt type of thing as it would have been on at that time of night when I saw it.[/QU

Oh I have that one its called the Unameable. I know because I have it.
Old 01-27-2015, 11:41 AM
Little Boo

Thanks guys I'll check it out if I can find it.