Old 01-15-2013, 02:29 AM
Little Boo

New Horror Website

Hi

We are a group for friends who are passionate about everything horror. We have a new company called 4corpse which we want to use to promote UK horror in a big way. This include making buying horror goods easier, creating the largest horror community in the world and in time actually producing and directing our own movies. If you would like to help us with feedback for the site, suggest ways to improve it or even help contribute to it then please visit the site at www.4corpse.com and like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/4corpse.

Cheers

4corpse
Old 01-15-2013, 03:52 AM
Cranky

More content. All you have right now are some tweets and links to buy games, movies and such. I can shop on my own, without using affiliate accounts.

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 01-15-2013, 06:07 PM
Under Cadlelight

I'd add more sections on things that would keep people coming to your site. Have an online magazine for example (I can contribute to that if you'd like). Movies would be nice too. At least trailers or maybe some shorts, especially if you want to make movies youreslf as well.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:33 AM
Horror Fan

Giveaways.