Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-07-2010, 05:33 AM
Scares Little Kids

For anyone that has watched up to season four of Dexter

Hi all.

This may sound a bit stupid asking, but Ill ask anyway.

I just finished watching season 1 of Dexter, and am really wanting to get out the 2nd and 3rd seasons on DVD to watch. The thing is season 4 is just starting on tv.

Do you think it is a good idea to watch season 4 (It is on every Sunday), and to also watch season 2 and then 3 during the week? Or will watching season 4 ruin a lot of the twists and what not within season 2/3. And as I just saw the advert for season 4, I now know he is married with Rita and has a baby.

So what do you think? Is it OK to watch season 4 now? Or should I hold off, and watch season 2 and 3, and just wait for the DVD release of season 4?

Cheers!

Oh and btw, please dont tell me anything that happens in any of these seasons. Just tell me that if I watch season 4, then it could/will ruin the others.

Thanks!
Old 04-17-2010, 08:37 PM
Banned

no....watch them in order.
Old 04-24-2010, 04:58 AM
Little Boo

You must definitely watch them all in order. Otherwise you wont be able to understand wahts goin on in season 4. BTW i love the HUGE twist at the end of season 4 but seasons 2 and 3 help you better understand
Old 06-15-2010, 08:48 PM
Misanthrope

I'm still getting through S3 slowly and catching myself up. Got quite behind with this one.