Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-14-2006, 03:08 PM
MidSyndicate

Midnight Syndicate Update

Midnight Syndicate Update

Midnight Syndicate to score feature film, The Rage.

Midnight Syndicate is teaming up with director and special FX master Robert Kurtzman to score his upcoming horror film, The Rage.

Hidden in his makeshift laboratory deep within a secluded forest, a scientist fallen into madness has created the ultimate virus, which he plans to unleash against our capitalist society. When his experiments on innocent victims don't go as planned, the abominations he’s created break free and escape into the wilderness. The infection spreads as vultures devour the remains of his freakish monsters, transforming the birds into mutations driven by “The Rage,” an insane blood lust for human flesh.

The Rage is the latest motion picture event from Robert Kurtzman. Robert, creator of From Dusk Till Dawn, director of Wishmaster, and co-founder of the prolific make-up effects studio, KNB EFX (Chronicles of Narnia) has opened his own film production facility called Precinct 13 Entertainment (special effects for The Hostel and Devil’s Rejects). Precinct 13 will be producing the film.

“It's great to be working with a legend like Bob,” said Edward Douglas, “I was able to view the first 20 minutes of the movie and it looks incredible. It’s going to be a great project.”

"I am totally pumped about working with Midnight Syndicate," Robert Kurtzman said. "I have been a big fan for years, and to have them on board is a huge thrill for everyone involved in this production. What makes it all the more exciting is having them so close to us in Cleveland, adding significant clout to this true 'Buckeye' production. I can't wait to hear what they come up with!"

For more information, visit The Rage page on www.MidnightSyndicate.com and the official The Rage website.

Sin-Jin Smyth Update

Filming for Sin-Jin Smyth continues. The much-anticipated film will hit theatres just in time for Halloween! Be sure to check out the Sin-Jin Smyth page on our site and the official Sin-Jin Smyth website for new production photos, interviews, and updates!

Other projects

Between the two movie scores and possibly a third later this year, production on Midnight Syndicate’s hotly-anticipated carnival-themed CD has been delayed. “After promising our fans a carnival CD for years, we don't want to disappoint them by rushing it,” said Gavin Goszka. "We've been compiling our ideas for that disc for some time,” adds Ed, “When we finally release it, we want it to exceed everyone's expectations.”