Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum

Old 04-15-2012, 10:23 AM
Fan of B-Flicks

this may jes be some jag bot post, but all the replies are jesting, which is not cool imo if it's a real person, yeah? i do agree with some of the above though, that i'd rather not have alien contact. everything about the idea seems disastrous, even without all the movie references and shit. if they make first contact, they're the advanced ones and we're fucked. they're peaceful? mebbe, and even so they still carry some bacteria that's a flesh eater to homo sapiens yeah? i'd rather the earth just do what it do till the sun splodes eh?
Old 04-15-2012, 12:22 PM
EVERY DAY IS A HAPPY DAY

Send a message via Skype™ to crazy raplh
it is intresting though that we have not had clear evidence of aliens yet. is the govt really hididng them

http://www.yourwellnessbreakthrough.com/jdrewien/
Old 04-15-2012, 03:07 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Every time you start a new thread, I kill myself. I literally kill myself over and over again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 04-15-2012, 07:45 PM
mostly ghostly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posher778 View Post
Every time you start a new thread, I kill myself. I literally kill myself over and over again.
but how can u make alien contact if ur kill ur self?!?!?!
Old 04-17-2012, 11:45 PM
Banned

i quite liked those movies,fire in the sky..and night sky,true stories apparently
Old 04-25-2012, 03:47 PM
Little Boo

Real ghost activity caught on tape in my house - April 25, 2012

We have experienced the Ouija board for the first time on April 13, 2012. My friend and I got the board out and set it up.
After fifteen minutes of asking a couple of questions and not getting any answers we decided to give up.
A few days after, both my wife and I have been hearing strange sounds in our house, so i decided to document these phenomenona as much as possible.

Old 04-25-2012, 05:28 PM
Cranky

You need to edit the copy on the video so that it says something like "the PLACE WHERE OUR HOUSE SITS had been an orphanage in the 1850s..." because as it reads now, you're saying your house was an orphanage in the 1850s, and clearly, that house is nowhere near that old.

And really- all you've got is a curtain and a picture moving? So easily faked it's pathetic. You need to do a better job.
Old 04-25-2012, 06:25 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverending View Post
You need to edit the copy on the video so that it says something like "the PLACE WHERE OUR HOUSE SITS had been an orphanage in the 1850s..." because as it reads now, you're saying your house was an orphanage in the 1850s, and clearly, that house is nowhere near that old.

And really- all you've got is a curtain and a picture moving? So easily faked it's pathetic. You need to do a better job.
Sorry for my bad english...i'm italian.
Really good tips, thanks a lot :)

Tags
alien, extraterrestrial, ghost, ufo, video