Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-25-2011, 03:28 AM
Little Boo

I saw a movie when I was a kid, pretty sure it was horror. About a group of mutants that lived in the sewers? Underground? There where several different ones and they came up and attacked people.

I can remember them looking rather weird and different from each other. One had quills or spines I think and another was bolbous. I think the movie was from the 80's or 90's. Sorry I don't have any more information, I was really young when I saw it and this was before you could press info to see the name and description of a movie.

I would really love to see it, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:57 AM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moony View Post
I saw a movie when I was a kid, pretty sure it was horror. About a group of mutants that lived in the sewers? Underground? There where several different ones and they came up and attacked people.

I can remember them looking rather weird and different from each other. One had quills or spines I think and another was bolbous. I think the movie was from the 80's or 90's. Sorry I don't have any more information, I was really young when I saw it and this was before you could press info to see the name and description of a movie.

I would really love to see it, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
All I can think of is C.H.U.D. - But that's older than your time frame...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087015/
Old 05-25-2011, 04:01 AM
Horroritis

It might be Night Breed, I can see some similarities in the description.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100260/
Old 05-25-2011, 06:28 AM
Little Boo

It isn't C.H.U.D., Nightbreed sounds familiar and the description sounds right. I'll check it out, thank you so much!

Edit: Just looked at the trailer, it is it! Thank you so so much. Been wanting to see it sense I was kid, didn't know it was made by Clive Barker, interesting. Another reason to love Clive. :)

Last edited by Moony; 05-25-2011 at 06:31 AM.
Old 05-26-2011, 12:46 AM
Little Boo

hi guys!
i need your help in figuring out the name of a movie i saw years ago, probably mid to late 90's, and i am going to describe the scenes i remember because trying to find it is driving me crazy!!!!
one of the scenes is the main character, being a school boy, is in a classroom and he is about to tell a lie, when he looks up at a cross of jesus hung up on the wall in which jesus opens his eyes and looks at the kid.

another scene is while this kid was in bed, he hears some banging noise on his door and a figure of a face tries to break through the door. Like the face was pushing itself through the door or something like that.

I also remember there is a graveyard scene, and a blue-like hand.
I know this is a longshot case, but the thing i am sure of is the jesus scene.
if anyone knows the name of this movie, it would really put my mind to rest.

Thanks guys!
Old 05-26-2011, 03:09 PM
Little Boo

Searching for an older horror flick, female killer

I am searching for this movie for a friend, but it sounds familiar to me as well. But the scene is kind of generic; it might be hard for anyone to place.

According to my friend, this movie was likely filmed in the late 70s to early 80s. There is a party going on, and everyone is drinking and such. The next morning, a guy wakes up on the beach. He is on his back, and he looks up to find someone he knows standing or crouching above him. He definitely seems to know the person because he says something along the lines of, "Hey, what are you doing up so early?" Or "Hey, what are you doing out here?" The person (later to be revealed as a female) then takes a very large knife and stabs him in the chest with it.

Yeah, I know, that describes a lot of movies. I can tell you it is NOT Friday the 13th, it is NOT Blood Beach, and it is NOT April Fools Day. (the suggestions I have gotten from other people so far.) Any help is greatly appreciated!!
Old 05-26-2011, 03:22 PM
Whip In My Valise

It might be Sleepaway Camp.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:40 PM
Little Boo

Ah, I meant to say it wasn't Sleepaway Camp either. I have seen that and am pretty familiar with it. Definitely not that. :(
Old 05-26-2011, 04:46 PM
Little Boo

More details

After speaking with my friend, he added that there may not have actually been a party, but it is possible. Also, he said the lighting outside was dim, so it could have been early morning, or it could have been at night with the moon providing the light in the scene. The guy may not have necessarily been just waking up, he could have just been laying there.

Maybe that helps, and maybe it makes things more difficult. I hope someone can narrow it down! Thanks :)
Old 05-26-2011, 05:19 PM
Banned

So...let's see if I we got this.....somebody was stabbed on the beach after waking up or not in the morning or at night during a party or maybe not a party....is that it?

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods