Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Fiction Posts
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-10-2004, 11:40 AM
Hewitt

Ok here is what's good,

A girl is standing in a hall by a large door, she hears something outside, she walks to the door and then opens the letterbox,

THEN SUDDENLY!

Leatherface comes up, sticks his chainsaw through the letterbox and hacks her head in half!

Old 05-11-2004, 04:32 PM
Evil Dead

Now that is something hewitt. I think that leatherface is someone to be greatly feared above all else. Well I've been trying to come up with something good and it's this, a freaky lawyer who has lost control goes around collecting organs. He stops by a office of a fellow lawyer's firm and hits the guy across the head with a sledge hammer and then slowly removes his spine while the guy is between life and death. He then takes the spine and place it in a jar. Then he uses a axe to remove the tope part of the smashed in skull and takes the brain inside. He doesn't eat the organs or anything not like Hannibal, but collects then thinking that he is immortal and needs the thrill of torturing people to survive.
________
iolite portable vaporizer

Last edited by death_to_all; 01-21-2011 at 02:10 AM.
Old 05-20-2004, 10:31 PM
No charge for awesomeness

This thread is funny!

This guy asks for some cheap creative kills and he gets HIV injection, fish hooks through the eyes and a train decapitation.

lmao. I love it.
Old 05-20-2004, 10:41 PM
No charge for awesomeness

Here's some real suggestions...

Make a dummy. You can use it to be hit by cars and/or fall off tall objects.

Get a few articles of clothing at Goodwill or somewhere cheap, stuff them so they look like there is a body part in there (arm, leg). Then do a close up of it getting hacked.

If you want blood, a good contraption we've used in the past is a balloon filled with fake blood. (Don't fill it too full.) Tie it like it was a water balloon and then put it underneath an article of clothing on a persons body where you want them to bleed. Have the violence occur, then when they grasp their wound, they break the balloon. Viola. Instant bloody wound for under a buck.

For fake blood you can try matching a variety of food products with red dye to see what you like best. If you can get your hands on some liquid egg product (The pre-blended egg stuff that comes in a milk carton style container.) and a bottle of red food coloring, you should be in business. (If you are shooting in black and white, regular syrup will work fine.)

If you are looking for a sound effect of a knife entering flesh, buy a fresh watermelon, canataloupe or honeydew melon and stab it a couple times. (Preferably watermelon because it's big enough to allow for multiple stabbings.) (This is what Alfred Hitchcock did fro the stabbing sounds in Psycho.)

Anyways, I hope that helps you a little. If you have other questions posta a reply here or IM me.
Old 05-22-2004, 12:45 AM
Evil Dead

thats really cool and graphic.
Old 05-22-2004, 05:07 AM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Quote:
Originally posted by bwind22
This thread is funny!

This guy asks for some cheap creative kills and he gets HIV injection, fish hooks through the eyes and a train decapitation.

lmao. I love it.
thats why i said it lol
Old 05-28-2004, 12:22 AM
Scares Little Kids

thanks for the info it has been most helpful as for the hiv and fish hooks through the eyes if i wanted these lame ideas that i can't do with a budget of five bucks i would have asked my sister.
Old 05-28-2004, 12:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by classclown4
thanks for the info it has been most helpful as for the hiv and fish hooks through the eyes if i wanted these lame ideas that i can't do with a budget of five bucks i would have asked my sister.
Well, heres an idea-film yourself while the goat sucks you off.Thats fuckin scarry.
Old 05-30-2004, 05:33 PM
Evil Dead

now that is scary and freaky
Old 05-31-2004, 06:01 AM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
just get a dummy rip the head off and put it by traintracks