Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Fiction Posts
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-08-2009, 12:05 PM
Pirate of Bengal

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____V_____ View Post
I ll now ask all Judges to send me their Grades, and take a decision about Roshiq who has been MIA for this Challenge.
Sorry everyone, it's really a big disappointment from me. I'm sorry that I couldn't be here earlier & responding the challenge in anyway. For the last few days I was out of the town to attend a wedding program of one of my friends who arranged it at the Chittagong. It was sad for me to getting eliminated in such a way. Moreover, the funny & terrible thing is while there was a break or free time I though & tried to come up with something but frankly saying... I failed! So, I think the competition should proceed in its own way and as I couldn't be able to respond before the deadline or even didn't come up with anything now so it'll be okay for me to face the ultimate consequences for that.

Best of luck to the others, you all are truly genius!
Old 02-08-2009, 12:25 PM
Pirate of Bengal

Thanks to all the judges for their valuable comments & honest suggestions to my responses of the challenges in all the previous rounds. At the very beginning of this competition I couldn't even though of coming this so far. It was also a great honor for me to compete with all such great contestants who are truly talented and have potentials to make worthy contributions in the different fields of entertainment media.

Finally, kudos to __V__ for again organizing another great event at HDC.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:25 AM
For Vendetta

Judge Hammerfan hasnt been online yet again to turn in her grades, but the other 3 esteemed Judges have turned in their verdicts for Elimination Round 4.

The Winner of Elimination Round 4 is...

CHRONOGRL - with an average Grade of A-!!

Second place, goes to...

THE FLAYED ONE - average Grade B!

Third placed, is...

BWIND22 - average Grade B-!!

And that leaves us with the only Finalist who didnt turn in his entry, and subsequently gets eliminated...

Wonderfully talented, worked really hard into his researches and did his best in every Challenge he faced...but finally eliminated...

Roshiq.

You were really awesome till the end.

The FINAL ROUND, a.k.a. THE GRAND FINALE of HDC Idol, will commence within the next 12 hours.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:47 AM
No charge for awesomeness

Whew! Hangin' in there by the skin of my teeth! Great effort Roshiq!
Old 02-09-2009, 12:09 PM
Mighty HDC Drunken Pirate

So it comes down to this. There where once thirty or so contestants and five judges. Now there are three and three.

Chrono and Bwind; I'm extremely proud and humbled to be here with you. Either we're the best of the best or the only three that have enough time to turn in submissions for all challenges. Either way, it doesn't matter. We're here, and this is the final round. Good luck to both of you. I'm confident in saying that you'll need it;)
Old 02-09-2009, 05:42 PM
Cranky

Sorry to see Roshiq go on such a down note. You did some excellent work in this game.

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 02-09-2009, 08:02 PM
For Vendetta

THE GRAND FINALE OF HDC IDOL 2008-09

I welcome all Finalists to the GRAND FINALE of HDC Idol. It has been a long journey so far, but 3 very worthy Finalists find themselves competing for the ultimate prize. The winner of this Grand Finale will be crowned HDC Idol Superstar 2008-09, and will boast of the title for times immemorial.

And who knows, maybe Sean Keller will get you a job in Hollywood.

The Challenge in front of you might seem easy as hell, but it is actually the toughest you have faced in the competition yet. ChronoGrl, The Flayed One & Bwind 22, you three have done remarkably well so far to reach here. Now this is the step which will get you the crown, if you manage to hold on your own and nudge the other two out of the race.

Your ultimate Challenge goes like this...

Make your own horror movie.

Sounds easy as heck, right? But how difficult it actually is, can be gauged by the depth of that simple challenge.

Points to Note :-

- You have to give full details about your movie - from the moment of conception till the final release, involving basic premise idea, script, choice of producer, director, actors, music directors, cinematographers and other film crew. Elaborating on shooting locations, length of time involved in the shooting, marketing (viral or direct) and promotion leading up to the final release. And of course, the suitable title.

- You may use any original idea of your own, or existing ideas from - novels, novellas, short stories, a remake idea of an existing movie, an adaptation of a particular TV episode, anything you like. Remember, it should be good enough to impress the Judges. If not, you stand to lose points. This is the big one, so dont lose it.

Grades will be given out, and the best Grades holder will win the title.

You have 96 Hours to do your research and post your entries (either on here or in a PM to me). AND THIS TIME, THERE WILL NOT BE ANY EXTENSION OF THE DEADLINE!

Best of Luck!!

Last edited by _____V_____; 02-09-2009 at 08:45 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:04 PM
Cranky

Good luck finalists!

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 02-09-2009, 08:38 PM
No charge for awesomeness

Are we only allowed to use existing ideas or could it be an original idea too?
Old 02-09-2009, 08:44 PM
For Vendetta

If you have an original idea, go for it.