Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music

Old 03-12-2004, 06:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by William
Not everyone can be perfect like you though, eh? Wasn't paying attention, so sorry.
I don't expect everyone to be perfect, just know how to read basic english. I'm not trying to be an ass, but I just don't see how Worst BAND/GROUP could be misinterprited.
Old 03-12-2004, 06:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by SFF
Why don't you stop trying to knit pick over those stupid clown men. EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion.
It's a fucking question, stop being quick to jump all over people
Old 03-12-2004, 06:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by William
He was just asking a damn question, not whining or knit-picking...damn.
Uuh NO. He expects everyone to like the same thing as him. Trust me, I know.
Old 03-12-2004, 06:03 PM
You go girlfriend!

Send a message via AIM to William Send a message via Yahoo to William
Quote:
Originally posted by SFF
I don't expect everyone to be perfect, just know how to read basic english. I'm not trying to be an ass, but I just don't see how Worst BAND/GROUP could be misinterprited.
Some people are tired and halfway asleep when they come to the forum, sometimes they're drunk or fucked up, so yeah...you often misread things or overlook certain things.
Old 03-12-2004, 06:03 PM
Banned

I'm just asking a question. It's a simple question, either answer it or don't but don't go starting shit again. You don't know because I don't care if people think like me.
Old 03-12-2004, 06:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
It's a fucking question, stop being quick to jump all over people
First of all, its an ignorant question because why else would somebody put a group on their list unless they had heard them and hated them? As I recal, you were quick to jump somebody in the "7 best lyricist" thread over a insignificant matter.

Last edited by SFF; 03-12-2004 at 10:19 PM.
Old 03-12-2004, 06:07 PM
Banned

it's not an ignorant question. I'm not disputing your opinion, I'm just asking what songs you'd heard. I fail to see the problem with it.
Old 03-12-2004, 06:07 PM
You go girlfriend!

Send a message via AIM to William Send a message via Yahoo to William
Quote:
Originally posted by SFF
First of all, its an ignorant question because why else would somebody put a group on their list unless they had heard them and hated them? As I recal, you were quick to jump somebody in the "7 best lyracist" thread over a insignificant matter.
Actually, some people probably will add someone like Good Charlotte to their list because they've only heard one song by them, most likely being "Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous" or even haven't heard of them at all, but just want to "go along with the crowd". I've seen it done before on other forums.
Old 03-12-2004, 06:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'm just asking a question. It's a simple question, either answer it or don't but don't go starting shit again. You don't know because I don't care if people think like me.
Your the one trying to start something, not me, dude. I know why you asked that. I know you're all hung up on those idiots and that is why you said it. Look, there were a few on somebody elses list that I like, but I didn't start asking stupid questions like "Have you even listened to them?" That is a manipulation tactic. I don't play that.
Old 03-12-2004, 06:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
it's not an ignorant question. I'm not disputing your opinion, I'm just asking what songs you'd heard. I fail to see the problem with it.
I heard enough, lets just leave it at that. I'm not fond of their music style or their image.