Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-07-2013, 02:25 AM
Little Boo

Hello All!

Good day to all Horror.com members!

Obviously my first post on here, so I just wanted to introduce myself.

My real name is Lee, so please feel free to call me that, but my username on other things is the same as my username on this, and others tend to call me ZC. I don't know if it is because they are too lazy to type one more letter, or because it sounds better than Lee!

I used to post on another forum, but it seems to have died a slow and tragic death, so I searched for a new one, and this is where I ended up!

Horror of any form is a big passion of mine. It is by far and away my favourite genre. My personal favourite is the original 1979 Dawn of the Dead. I couldn't possibly state how many times I've watched it, and how many different versions of it I've seen. The zombie genre as a whole is the best for me, but that film stands out a mile, always has, always will I guess! I have been lucky enough to meet Ken Foree, David Emge and Mike Christopher at a convention, all really nice guys, and Mike Christopher especially likes a good cold beer!

As stated, anything zombie related works for me. Movies, books, comics and games. Dead Rising, Dead Island, Left 4 Dead, The Walking Dead (Both Games) and the classic zombie maps on the Call of Duty series are my go to games on my trusty xbox 360. Favourite book is World War Z or Day by Day Armageddon, best comics/graphic novels are by far and away The Walking Dead, I also love the TV series, but feel a little let down that it didn't stick more to the GN's

Other interests include BBQ's (when the weather holds out long enough!)with my lovely wife and kids, drinking beer at said BBQ's, listening to music (Has to be rock, metal, thrash or anything loud and hard!) and i'm also known to watch a bit of sport now and then (Football mainly, the UK version)

So, I think that is pretty much everything for now. I really look forward to posting on here, and hopefully meet some fellow like minded zombie freaks!
Old 06-07-2013, 05:44 AM
Evil Dead

Hello and welcome to the boards, ZC Lee! Looking forward to locking horns with you around the forum! These are indeed good folk, very knowledgable an intelligent people. Hope you enjoy your time here! -tre
Old 06-07-2013, 05:49 AM
Little Boo

Thanks for the warm welcome Tre!

Looking forward to the discussions, banter and general tomfoolery that often occurs on great forums like this!
Old 06-08-2013, 03:31 AM

Hi and welcome!:)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The Duchess