Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Horror Filmmakers
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-03-2013, 04:56 AM
Little Boo

Trail of Lost Souls 2013

You have to check this one out, if you get bored with the intro skip past but man is it creepy after that if you are into the whole spirits at cemetery thing. Some nice overhead and hover shots. You just have to check it out to see what I mean. Turn up the sound lock the door and don't watch it alone! You'll see.............
Old 11-03-2013, 05:56 AM
Horror Fan

makuloco, oddly I found the beginning more unsettling than the rest of the video.

Old 11-04-2013, 07:01 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
makuloco, oddly I found the beginning more unsettling than the rest of the video.
Yeah I know, but just imagine when the guy was walking the cemetery and all those spirits flying around above you and you sense something but can't see them, now that is creepy without overstating it!
Old 11-12-2013, 06:01 AM
Little Boo

Well what do you guys think for a first horror flick?
Old 12-10-2013, 07:59 AM
The Jackal

"There was no storyboard, no script, no plan of what I needed to shoot and new video editing software I got the night before final production that I had to learn yet. So if you take that into consideration it turned out amazingly well."

As the viewer we don't have to take anything into consideration. It is all about what we consider good or bad. It is all about your final product and you going out of your way to have us see it. It doesn't matter to us how well you think you did. If you looked at your work objectively then you'd not be saying it turned out amazingly well. Rather it turned out much like you described its creation, impromptu with little effort. My suggestion is to make something that actually matters to you then share it, because if you were hoping for praise this won't cut it.

www.youtube.com/thedeadarewatching

Last edited by Tahrgat; 12-10-2013 at 08:02 AM.