Old 05-06-2004, 01:17 AM
zombiefoker

are you really serious?

The movie sucks, and its not horror, i prefer to call it comedy. The characters act like stupid kids and do really wierd things. Ans the actors suck, the only good one is Rhames.
Old 05-06-2004, 02:01 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
thats just ur opinion

pheifer should have survived

thats my own opinion
Old 05-20-2004, 01:48 PM
jeremy

Thumbs up dawn of the dead

the best movie ever it was cool i think they should make day of the dead also.......
Old 12-17-2005, 12:05 PM
Evil Dead

dawn of the dead

HOW MANY TIMES CAN I SAY AWESOME MAN THIS MOVIE ROCKED IT WAS SO GREAT APPAULSE FOR THE WHOLE CREW ON THAT MOVIE
Old 05-26-2006, 01:50 PM
Pinheadache

Dawn of the dead

To be honest, I didn't quite "get" the first one, much less the remake. It seems to me that "horror" comes from "threat", and on this movie, humans were on top the whole time. Every death seemed like a cause of stupidity. To me Dawn of the dead was nothing more than "eye candy".
Zombies were meant to be scarry, not dumb.

I would'nt mind having a shotgun and helping myself to some "target practice" with some slow ass zombies.
Old 01-24-2007, 12:30 PM
scumfuck

Good joke

I expected so much more from George A. Romero, before the movie was released he went out and said that this movie is to show everyone how zombie movies should be made. Did anyone else notice all the flaws:
A) In the script
B) How zombies were able to "think"
C) In the way that the zombies were able to survive under water
Can anyone give me some insight towards all this. Maybe that might help me understand the movie and I might not think it sucks so much.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:24 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Quote:
Originally Posted by scumfuck View Post
I expected so much more from George A. Romero, before the movie was released he went out and said that this movie is to show everyone how zombie movies should be made. Did anyone else notice all the flaws:
A) In the script
B) How zombies were able to "think"
C) In the way that the zombies were able to survive under water
Can anyone give me some insight towards all this. Maybe that might help me understand the movie and I might not think it sucks so much.
About the script...I don't have a comment for that one...I thought it was fine (of course, it's been a while now since I watched this one...I have seen literally hundreds of horror movies since I watched this...I'm sure that I don't remember every detail...I DO remember thinking that some of the key characters did some really stupid things...).

As for 'thinking'...They were human, and in many zombie movies, they retain much of the habits and routines from their former lives (as in the original Dawn Of The Dead)...It may also have to do with instinct...They need to feed, they have to find a way to do that...Even animals can 'think' enough to be able to obtain what they need

The underwater thing is a given...No one questioned it in Fulci's 'Zombie'...They're DEAD...They don't exactly need to breathe...

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be

Last edited by bloodrayne; 01-24-2007 at 01:29 PM.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:37 PM
Evil Dead

this is a good movie