Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-05-2003, 06:56 AM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Thumbs down Pumpkinhead 2:blood wings

And the worst movie in the world award goes to...Pumpkinhead 2:blood wings.
Saw this movie last night on sci-fi I watched it because I loved the first one and My friend was with me and he told me it was better then the first but he also told me it was along time ago since he saw it. This movie sucks ass!. The script and the acting are some of the worse I have ever seen. Pumpkinhead looked really fake and on top of all that it was on tv so there was not a drop of blood. But there is a couple of cool parts the first one was when pumpkinhead took that fat ass hick and snaped his back over his knee, the other was the cameo by Kane hodder.

1 out of 4
Old 10-05-2003, 07:14 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Pumpkinhead II is a disgrace to the first film. Did you know that the mayor in the flick was Bill Clinton's brother, Roger?
Old 10-05-2003, 08:05 AM
The Dork Knight

ALL I WANT TO SAY IS THAT I HATE THAT RETARDED ASS MOVIE!
Old 10-05-2003, 09:26 AM
Evil Dead

Agreed.

I'm with you guys. It was a piece of shit. Even with the dad from HELLRAISER (Andrew something? Sorry, I can't remember his name off the top of my head) and the beautiful, gargantuan-breasted, all-grown-up chick who used to play "Punky Brewster" . . . it couldn't be saved.

Terrible. Simply terrible. A real "spit-in-the-face" to the first film, which I consider an 80s classic.

James
http://members.tripod.com/~NEWMANATOR/index.html
Old 10-05-2003, 09:38 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Re: Agreed.

Quote:
Originally posted by dmihatmttl
Even with the dad from HELLRAISER (Andrew something? Sorry, I can't remember his name off the top of my head

James
http://members.tripod.com/~NEWMANATOR/index.html
Andrew Robinson, yeah, I'm a dork.
Old 10-05-2003, 04:40 PM
Evil Dead

Oh my freaking GOD this movie sux .. I do own it though, got it given to me.
Old 10-05-2003, 04:44 PM
Hellraiser

Well first off I have to say that no, it does not do justice to the original movie at all. The wierd plots they added into the movie itself just threw it off quite a bit. I will say that it was okay for a general film though, I wouldn't recommend buying it or anything like that but it was a good laugh to say the least. They just used some bigger named people in the movie to try to give it more push then it could have ever been rewarded.
Old 10-06-2003, 05:36 PM
Evil Dead

I still haven't seen this yet. Can anyone be kind enough to gimme a quick rundown of the plot? Thanks in advance.
Old 10-06-2003, 05:43 PM
Cryptkeeper

Plot: Freak-boy is killed by a group of teens in the 50's. Fast forward to the 90's. Group of trouble making teens find freak-boy's body and using some blood they found at a witch's house, they accidentally bring him back to life. One of the teens hurts the witch and she places a curse on them. So freak-boy comes back as Pumpkinhead, the vengeful demon, to try and kill them for the old witch. And the evil teen's dad happens to be one of the teens from the 50's that originally killed freak-boy. So Pumpkinhead then kills a lot of people.
Old 10-06-2003, 05:55 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Plot: Freak-boy is killed by a group of teens in the 50's. Fast forward to the 90's. Group of trouble making teens find freak-boy's body and using some blood they found at a witch's house, they accidentally bring him back to life. One of the teens hurts the witch and she places a curse on them. So freak-boy comes back as Pumpkinhead, the vengeful demon, to try and kill them for the old witch. And the evil teen's dad happens to be one of the teens from the 50's that originally killed freak-boy. So Pumpkinhead then kills a lot of people.
Yes you are a true horror fan, Avenger... I do believe I send you warm thoughts on that run down..... <saying in an eastern english accent> oh well what i mean is thanx..... :D