Old 02-20-2004, 03:46 PM
lilchick20021

Thumbs up cabin fever

Cabin Fever was a great movie. It was made at Hanging Rock, close to where i live. Its scarey, but good.

lilchick20021
Old 02-21-2004, 03:54 PM
Rocky

Cool

I haven't seen the movie but what I've read it sounds like a great movie and I love horror movies.
Old 03-10-2004, 12:44 PM
Hellraiser

This was kind of fun. exciting summer horror movie. I got the DVD yesterday, packed with features. Some sort of charming, cozy, dumb commentatries about nothing that sort of remind me of Howard stern. Personally I like Pancakes. I wonder if the kid who played Dennis will ever be in a kung fu movie? The Rotten Fruits are interesting.
Old 03-11-2004, 03:54 PM
Undead

Certainly ain't going to end up as a classic of the genre, but it was alright.
Of course the trailer sold all the best parts of the movie, but there was still a few scenes that gave us a whole lot of gory stuff.
I personnaly loved the part where they shove that girl into the shed outside, abandonning her to try to save themselves. Shows up that most people don't really turn out to be heroes in times of needs and mostly turns their backs on their friends to save their sorry asses.

All in all, it's worth a look and the DVD sure did pack a lot of coll stuff in it.
Old 03-17-2004, 03:22 PM
Something about a pillow

Loved the whole movie. It rocked my world, and it's becoming one of my favorites. I love the gore. I all rocked. Especially when you see Jordan Ladd without lips. That image has stuck with me for a while :D
Old 03-18-2004, 06:22 AM
Scares Little Kids

Cool

i thought cabin fever was good it wasnt scary either it had some quite jumpy parts also i found it a bit weird as well because they all got that virues then that guy started killing everyone also it should of being an 18 not 15 has there was quite alot of gore,sex and swearing
Old 03-26-2004, 10:27 AM
Undead

I didn't hate this movie, but I didn't much enjoy it either. A few parts I couldn't help laughing at, but not really parts that were meant to be funny. Example: Blonde Chick: "He asked us for help and we set him on fire!" I found that hilarious, but it was supposed to sound serious, I guess.

The shaving scene DID make me squirm and it takes quite a bit to do that... The ending seemed to drag on forever. Everytime I figured it was over- another scene started. My favourite was the very end, though, with the truck. No more bottled water for me!

"Unpleasant dreams..." ~Elvira
Old 05-15-2004, 10:09 AM
madgirl

Talking horror mad

cabbin fever. i thought was ok in the begging and the film at my point of view was getting a bit funnt and instead of a horror film i thought it was a comady and didnt get the ending i was dissaponted in it compleatly i was expecting it to scare mae compleatly not to make me laugh
Old 07-06-2005, 12:07 AM
Friday_15

Crap.

This movie was crap! Total Crap. Crappilty done. Too much animal violence.... totally horrible. This movie couldn't even be counted as a shitty done B- Movie. Cradle of Fear was better than this shit!:o